Mysti

Laila's P.O.V

"It is the one that has all powers.It is the one everyone will be scared of.

It is the one that is most powerful.It is you"He said while bowing down, what the hell?

"Get up"I commanded."Y-yes mysti"He stuttered looking frightened.

Wait hold up!Did he just call me mysti?"Wait mysti?"I questioned.

"Y-yes I thought you would like that 'cause the last mystical creature liked it.But the last mystical creature was in 690 B.C.

Thats a long time.So your probably not wanting to know how long it is.Sorry that I-"

I cut him off by saying well more like yelling"SILENCE!"woah.

"Ye-yes mysti"He said looking down with tears streaming down his face.

"Why are you cry-"I was cut off by someone yelling my name.I looked upto see that Blake was running down the corridor.

"What?"I asked."What are you doing with this jerk?"

He asked pointing to the mystery guy."noth-"I was cut off AGAIN.What the hell why does everybody want to cut me off?

"Wait is he crying?"Blake asked looking at the guy trying to stifle his laugh.

"Yes I was just about to as-"I was cut off yet again.Alright thats enough.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!"I yelled at Brian who had bursted out laughing.

But when I said that he immediatly stopped got on his knees and said"I'm sorry that i've dissipointed you mysti."He said.

"Um it's it's alright"I said not really sure how to answer to that.

Well then.I guess you can just call me Mysti!