SFMM: Chapter 6

Chapter 6: It hurts!
********************

I lay limb across the toilet with my hair falling all over my pale face. The vomit spilled from my mouth and into the toilet for the third time.

Something is happening to me. I have never felt more sick in my life.

Large hands tied my hair up and tears fell down my face. "Stop please. I can't let you see me like this.." My shaky hands reached up and flushed the toilet.

"No Lee. I need to be here for you now. Just let me take care of you." I nodded wobbling up onto my feet.

He grabbed a moist towelette and rubbed my face wiping away the disgust. I sweetly smiled trying not to open my mouth.

I pushed him towards the door and stood in front of the marble sink. My hair was tossed in every direction, the color from my face was missing, and
my lips chapped.

What is going on?

I stripped out of my dirty clothes and stepped into the a warm shower. The water calmed some of the nerves I had but I was still worried.

What could have made me throw up so much? Did I eat some bad fish? What the hell is going on?

Wait.... Could it be possible that I was pregnant? No! I didn't even have sex with him.

"You OK in there Lee?" His deep voice startled me and I quickly turned the shower off.

"Y-yeah let me just step out."

The robe that was hanging on the wall wrapped perfectly around my tiny figure. My legs wobbled into my room. I felt weak. My body felt like it was collapsing.

"Let me make you some soup Lee. Be right back." He stepped into the kitchen without saying another word.

My arms laid still by my sides. My mind couldn't stop thinking of the many things that could be wrong with me. I have never gotten so sick in my life. Wh-

A shriek flew from mouth and my body jolted up. I was sitting up right gripping my stomach. "Aghhhh!" It hurts! It hurts so much!

My stomach felt as if somebody was stabbing me 20 times in the same spot. But the pain was different. It was in my lower stomach closer to my core.

"J-john! Help!" I screeched. The pain grew and my body was now shaking in agony.

John came dashing towards me picking me up bridal style. "Lee! I will take you to a personal doctor so that he can attend to you right away!" His face looked of worry and his words were frantic.

He body scurried down the stairs and into his black car.

-------------

I was now on a large white bed clutching my stomach and crying out in pain. "Doctor C. Help her. She is in pain!" He sternly nodded.

"Yes alpha." She rushed towards me and untangled my arms.

"Alright tell me where the pain is coming from." I pointed towards my bladder. She placed a hand on the exact spot and gently pressed down.

"Aghh!" I screamed pushing her away.

"Sorry I think I know what's causing so much pain." She stepped out and quickly ran back inside.

She handed me a bottle and a paper. "Have you been throwing up and having some headaches lately?"

I nodded. "Ok. Did you already find your mate?" I nodded pointing towards John.

Her eyes went wide but she smirked nodding towards him. He winked and I groaned. Just help me lady!!

"Did you guys... You know have sex yet?" I shook my head.

"N-no." I was still gripping my sides. The pain was slowly going away but it was still there.

"Then there is nothing I can do. You both need to lay by the end of the month or the pain will get worse. And it will be extremely worse because he is the alpha." She sighed.

I nodded feeling my cheeks get red. I didn't expect for this to be so soon.

***********

Hey y'all. I know this is short but I wanted to get the situation out there.

What is going to happen between these two feisty lovers? Will they be able to lay before something bad happens?

Vote. Comment. And read on.

-Jen.