Heart by heart...

Please listen to the song!! And yes I know it's from the mortal instruments but I love it!! Also there's a picture of Farkle(Corey) when he was younger.

                        Farkle P.O.V

I have been staying with Lucas and his mom since my father has been on the run. It's almost like Lucas and his mother are my real family.

I find myself for some reason not getting off at the stop I was supposed to on the subway. I go farther to the route by my house. For what reason I don't know.

I walk to the rest to my house and get out the keys.

I open the door slowly.

It has the feel of a house being haunted. So nice and neat but dark secrets loom here covering the walls with fear.

As I walk in I see a hauntingly flashback of me laying on the floor. The farther I bend down I see crusted blood.

I take some spray cleaner and paper towels and wipe it up.

I sit down on the couch but  then I remember something. I walk to my room and pull out a drawer from my closet and sit down on the floor.

I sigh and take out one of the pictures. It's a picture of me with face paint of a cat and sitting on a deck smiling.

I was happy we were a family.

I hear the doorbell ring.

I walk to the door thinking its mail or something.

I open the door and its Riley.

"Hi" she says.

"How did you know I was gonna be here?" I ask.

"Well I called Lucas and he said you weren't there and I figured you'd come back here sometime" she says.

"I had to" I say.

"Everybody would".

"You weren't really sick were you?" I ask her grinning.

She looks down guiltily.

"I needed a break" she says not even holding a straight face before letting out a Riley smile.

"Sometimes we all need a break don't we?" I say

She just nods.

"Come on I want to show you something" I say.

We walk to my room and I grab the drawer and we sit down on my bed.

"Oh my god Farkle you were adorable!" She exclaims looking at picture of me.

"We were happy then. We were a real family I guess. We weren't... Well wealthy. But we had each other and that's all that mattered. Then my father started his company and things started to change, especially his mood. He started getting angrier faster and his patience was getting shorter. His emotions were getting limited to only one emotion. Anger. He would push us away and when we would get closer he would get abusive. He got worse and my mother wanted to runaway. I refused because I believed he still actually loved me. She had to leave, so she did. She got into a car into a car accident and that was the end of that. He became more violent. I had to tell people that she got into the accident while she was on a business trip even though deep down I knew that she had gotten into the accident while running away from the monster of a father and husband he had become."