Chp 1 The Three N's

~Nicky Pov

Dad always gave us advice growing up whether it was do's and don't or general life lessons they will stick with us for life.  My mother gave birth to three beautiful daughters Noella, Me Nicky & Nicole. We Are all close as we can be well... we are all we have after all . 

I haven't seen my mother in 8 years probably because she was off with her good for nothing husband John owwww! I can't stand him . I mean he haven't did nothing to me besides take our mother away from us but I don't blame him,I blame her like how could you leave your family like that was we not good enough for her? 

Dad gave her everything and more I know their marriage was struggling but not bad enough to get a divorce I asked dad plenty of times Why did She leave? He says she'll come to her senses one day. 

Well it's been years and she still haven't come to her senses.  She try to check up on us girls every now and then I ignore her while Noella and Nicky try and have a relationship with her.

🎶"Before this goes wrong We should take a break because you feel like you know  you know everything before I go and say some things I'm gonna regret to you imma call up my ladies and tell em' how you drove me crazy and they say the club is going up tonight" 🎶

     " Ayeeeeee turn that up that's my song "Nicole yells referring to Sevyn Streeter new song "Shoulda Been There" as if I can't hear her loud ass behind my door. I looked at the time which read 7:00 am I had 30 more minutes to get ready to leave for school . I had my iPhone connected to my pink Beats speakers , I turned the music down just to bother Nicole but also because I knew Noella was still sleep and dad would come in and tell me to turn my music down. "Nicole you got my tan gladiator sandals? I can't find them no where" I asked while rolling my eyes. She NEVER returned my things back to me  "ohhh yeah there in my closet I need to buy me some black ones" she says while coming in sitting on my bed texting away.  She was already dressed ready to go well she is the early bird and youngest out of us 3 girls.

Nicole, Noella and I are all 1 year apart which makes us even closer ,  I'm 17 years young & a senior in high school , Nicole is 16 & a junior while taking senior classes and Noella 18 she graduated last year she's currently in her first year in college majoring in business she still stays home with dad and us , she says it's pointless to have a dorm room when UCF is only a 20 minute drive from home  but really I think it's because she don't want to leave us behind , she says the College Parties be jumpin' I know they do I've heard to many wild stories about the parties there . Luckily this is my last year in high school then I'm off to being a college gyal . 

"Is dad downstairs making fish for breakfast again?"  I sigh. He know we hate fish with a passion but he insists we should eat fish because it's good for our body. "Yeah he is I told him don't even bother saving us a plate we will stop by Mc Donald's on our way to school he then gave me a 5 mins lecture about Mc Donald's being the Devils food" she explains while laughing . I walked in my bathroom while talking " I don't know why he fronting I be seeing that McDonald's bag in his trash after his lil work out he be calling his self doing" I plug in my curling wands while putting on my eye lashes and light makeup I wear daily, I had in a middle part sew in with honey ombré ends , I put In little loose curls here and there through out my hair trying not to burn my hand which I have did count less amount of times before. " Nicole what time is it and can you tell me if this looks right together ?" I asked unsure. I was wearing a white crop top with my denim jean jacket with a orange, green, white and yellow maxi skirt with my tan gladiators I had gotten out of Nicole room " it's 7:20 & sis you look cute who you trying to impress?"she asked with a eye brow raised coming where I was in the bathroom. I look at her crazy like when have I ever tried to impress anybody before I thought "Me , myself & I that's who! but after school I got a nail appointment I'm not feeling this nail color any more" I say looking at my bright yellow nails and toes I don't even know why I got the color anyway I'm more of a soft pink kind of person I can't let noella pick out my nail posh colors anymore "I gotta stay after school to take pics for the year book committee so I'll have Courtney take me home don't wait up." ohh yeah I forget she was in the yearbook club "looks like I'm going to be by my lonely" I sigh while checking my phone grabbing my keys and book heading down stairs.

"Good morning pops" I say while standing on my tip e toes embracing him in a bear hug. "Good morning have a good day at school my beautiful princesses and please noella stop driving so fast , you drive like your playing one of those little car games " he complains while shaking his head. my dad stood about 6'4 ,  he had a lot of hair due to the fact he was Indian & black. He wore it in his "man bun" as he like to call it he was in his earlier 40's but he still act like he's in his 20's "okay but Nicky still texts while she drives and yeah I hear you dad bye have a good day at work love you" I say giving him a kiss on cheek heading out with Nicole besides me.  He was a CEO of a finance business he had 2 other companies also ,what can I say he was a hard worker and gets the job done . I don't see how mom could of left him . 

Authors Note📍
HEY 👋🏾👋🏾 Babes so this is my official first book on WATTPAD 💁🏾🎉🎉💖 I've been on wattpad for years reading others people book , I knew I wanted to write on here but I never knew when I was going to. Sooooo With that Being said Comment ➰ Vote ➰ Follow me I'll follow back leave comments or vote so I know how my book is and I'm not one of those authors on here that hate being corrected if there's a error or miss spelled word comment and tell me😌K ? thanks 😘😘  -Kay

Comment ➰ Vote ➰ Follow me I'll follow back leave comments or vote💖