Chapter 2

Angie's P.O.V

Getting ready for the date with Niall. I wonder where he's taking me. I hope it's not too fancy. I call a date where you wear sweats and stay in to watch movies. My standards are that low. I looked in my closet to find the perfect thing. It should be fancy and causal. This is the hard part of choosing something to wear to dates where you don't know where the heck you are going. I decided to wear beige shorts and blouse and a regular jacket. I didn't really have anything that matched and it was Niall's jacket. He slept over and left his jacket. I decided to wear it to give it to him after. I checked my phone and saw a text from Niall.

Niall: Carnival, in five minutes. Be ready. Xx

I was already ready when he sent the text. I had 5 minutes to kill so I went onto twitter. I heard a ding which meant one of the five boys posted something. Harry. He was the one. I looked at his tweet.

Harry_Styles: Going to the carnival with a beautiful one. ;) catch us!

My heart stopped. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I exhaled. Maybe it was a different carnival. I mean, Harry wouldn't take Taylor to this local carnival. Probably one thats more extravagant. That's who Harry was. He wanted the best for his girl. If only he wanted the best for me.

I heard Niall's car and ran out to him.

"Hey Niall! I'm really excited for this date!!! Haven't been to the carnival since...," I stopped. I haven't been to the carnival since Harry and Taylor got together. Niall knew and grabbed my hand.

"You don't have to talk about it. I know. I know how it feels to like someone but they love another. That's the worst feeling," Niall said.

A part of me thought that Niall was just talking to me but another part of me thought that he was talking about me.

We got a parking spot and walked in to buy our tickets.

While we were in line, I heard some screams. Most from girls and some were men. I frantically searched for any article about Harry and Taylor. Yup. I was wrong. He took her to a carnival. But not an extravagant movie-like carnival. It was this one. I looked around to find the curly haired green eyes boy but couldn't see him. Niall got our tickets and looked at me.

"Is anything wrong?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed his arm.

"I don't feel so well. Mother Nature's gift came early and I didn't bring any -stuff-," I said, "Let's just go home and watch a movie or something."

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist. If only Harry would do that.

"Okay, we can go some other time," he pecked my cheek.

I could tell his lips were chapped but it was soft on my skin. It was... Comforting. He let go of my waist and put his arm out.

"Shall we? M'lady?" He asked.

Before I could answer, I knew this would become an article. Not really of Niall and I. This spelled trouble. #Hayloratthecarnival