Chapter one: Coming Home

*Before the accident*

"Hello? I'm home." Callie's sister said coming back from college, "Hello? Hm... No ones home"

Callie walks in the door as her sister glances at the door.

"You're home!!! How was college? Did you like it? Tell me every thing!" Callie screamed in excitement running towards her sister

"It was ok I guess. Lots of tests. Lots of parties. Yea." Her sister said as she looked down.

"What's wrong?" Callie said confused.

"Please don't tell mom about this but I'm pregnant."

"That's great. Why don't you want to tell mom you're having a baby" Callie said excited.

"Because I don't know....... Who the father is!" Her sister said with a pause.

"But I don't understand what about Kyle?"

"We broke up in the end of the year."

"Oh no, why?"

"Because he found out that I was pregnant with some other guys baby!"

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" Callie said as she gave her sister a hug.

As this was going on Callie had her own problems to deal with.

Callie went to Greenville high school. There is a lot of bulling that happens and no one does anything.

Callie has been getting bullied since about 5th or 6th grade.

She's been called a slut, whore, fat, bitch, worthless, moron, crazy, unloved, dumb, freak, every name you can think of she was called it.

She started cutting in the 7th grade. People made made more fun of her because of the cuts on her arms. 

It was junior year, and she had not stopped cutting. She has been cutting for 4 years.

She needed help.