who is she?

Okay sorry I haven't update school got me like crazy,but anyway I'll try to update the best I can,...I said try,keep that in mind..gome.

///////////////////////////////////////

Eren point of view..

I stop in my steps once I saw the girl,I keep looking at her as I realize the little girl called her mama. 'Mama!? Wait she has a daughter?! How old is the girl anyway..'
I keep looking at her untill I saw her right cheek,'she has a cut under the cheek wear mikasa had hers... It can't be mikasa can it?' I keep thinking if I should go to her or not.
'if I do go then i wouldn't know what to say...but if I don't, and it was Mikasa...I would miss my chance..as I keep thinking i relize she's started to walk away.
With out thinking I follow her and the little girl.
///////////////////////////////////////

I followed her And the little for about 45 min. When it started to get cloudy,it was really dark.
"Shit it looks like its about to rain,I should leave..."I stop,i saw the girl and the little one stop at an orphanage,I hear them talk

"Mama please don't leave me.."cried the little girl as tears formed in her eyes
"...imasu...you know I love you,but I can't take you with me...I don't have the mony to take care of you...I barly have enough for my self,...I'm sorry, I promise one day I'll take you home...just wait...okay", said the other girl as she hug the little girl named imasu.
"Okay, I'll wa-" imasu was cut short while another woman came from the orphanage.
"Imasu!!!!!" Get away from her!!! The woman yelled as she grabbed imasu wrist
"No!! I want mama!!"
"Imasu get back inside,or you'll be punished!!!!"
"I don't care I want to go with her!!!"
"Imasu!!! Going inside once or you'll have to clean the place up!!!"p
"I dont-"
"imasu go in now,...I'm sorry just go,will talk later" said the girl.
"But...mama"
"Just go please...I promised I would take you, just wait."
Imasu didn't say another word she just left with tears in her eyes.
"..."
"I'm on to you mikasa,stay away from Imasu,I don't want you coming hear anymore leave her alone,you have caused enough pain hear for everbody.go to hell nobody needs you,your nothing but somthing useless to the world"
I froze after i herd her name...mikasa...it reminded of me the day I told her everthing

"...I don't care what you say I'll take imasu away from hear,once I do I won't have to see your ugly ass face again"
"Oh...is that so,I just hope you get enough money before I sell her,so good luck!! Gards!!
The woman yelled as two big men came and pushed her down and beat her.

I stood there shock before the scene played before my mine,the fight everthing,her name... is that her is it really my mikasa? I stood there frozen,'i can't move I can't help her!!! Move dam it!!!!why can't I move!!!'

The two guys were done with her,as I looked at her,the girl was covered in cuts a bruises all over her arms, legs,body and face. The food she bought was all over the floor, step on. I watch her,trying to get herself up,she kept falling,untill She was finally able to stay standing.she try to walk but she couldn't she limp her way.I finally decided to continue after her,she keep limping untill She got to a small cottage,she couldn't take it anymore she laid in front of the porch house and sat there.I finally decided that I should go help her,but then a guy about the same age as her came out and pick her up bridle style. And took her inside.

"..."
'I think I should just go and see if it my mikasa Or not'
As I head to the cottage it started to rain,by the time I got to the door I was all wet and cold.I knock at the door and the guy opens up.

"Can I help you with...never mind just come in."
"Thanks" I say as I walk in,the cottage was pretty decent,there was a small sofa and a kitchen for one.
"So...what brings you hear?"i hear him say with a bitter sound in his tone...Which I choose to ignore.
"Nothing much,just a walk in the woods" I lied,..well what do you expect,do you want me to tell him that I was following a girl from the market?! Anyway...