Chapter 1. Dipper's POV

===========

Please be aware that the story being written is VERY mature and I would appreciate it if you just gave me feedback like spelling mistakes or if I should add something to the next book. I also would like to say that if you do comment about 'certain parts' then I will totally understand the negative comments but it will NOT change how I write!!! :D thanx

Also I don't do those author notes things, I just write after or before the chapter begins/ends for less confusion!! kk to the story!!

===========

Dipper's POV

This is the fourth time Mabel and I have come to Gravity Falls, Mabel hasn't changed much, but she does wear her hair in a loose side plait with her bandana instead of it out, and instead of the skirt, she has some short shorts, she still wears her woolen sweaters though, the only thing that's really changed about me is that I wear long jeans instead of shorts, I still have my hat, oh and my hair is like shoulder length now soooooo yeah... ANYWAY even though we're 15 now, Mabel STILL acts like she's 12, but that's Mabel for ya. Each summer is always more extreme than the last, heck, the last summer we were here Gruncle Stan's BROTHER came back through a portal, he was also the author to the 3 journals, who knew?(I didn't) Oh wait, that was the time BEFORE the last time we were here, whoops. I can't wait to get to Falls, it's like a 5 hour trip, but like Gruncle Stan always says 'It's the trip not the destination' or was it 'I buy, you pay', eh oh well....

5 HOURS LATER...

YESSS!! We're FINALLY here, it's about 4:30 ish. As I was about to hop out of the car, Mabel bet me to it, I could see her run up to Gruncle Stan and tackle him to the ground, leaving me to get the bags outta the van, figures. I got my 2 suitcases and Mabel's... 5 MASSIVE LUGGAGE BAGS?! Oy vay. It took me 6 trips to the van and back but I got all the bags into our room.. upstairs.. through a door that was to small for most of her luggage, but I managed. Before me or Mabel could say bye to mom and dad, they left, mind you, every time we come here they go on this trip on a cruise so I don't blame them. "DIPPER, DIPPER, DIPPER" Mabel was yelling at me from downstairs, I sprinted downstairs where there was a MASSIVE feed on the floor in the lounge, "whoah, whats all this?" "Oh just a little something I whipped up" Great Uncle Stanford said. Little? There was pavlova, pizza, chicken drums, no melt ice cream, beef roast ANNDDD (my favourite) spinach, cream cheese and egg quiche! YAY! I sat on the floor next to Mabel, who was already stuffing her face with pizza and gravy, eww, Gruncle Stan was on his chair while Great Uncle Stanford grabbed a chair to sit on,"so seriously, what's the occasion?" I was curious (like always), Stan and Stanford looked at each other worriedly, "kiddos, do you remember the first time yous came here and.. and... and the first time you met... Bill?" "BILL?" Me and Mabel said it at the exact same time, Mabel asked "Yeah, that little pyramid almost messed up your brain AND Dipper's body, so what about him?!" she sounded angry, "he's back, I've still got the rift but somehow he's managed to.. let just say, procured a body" Stanford said "WAIT, so Bill Cipher has a BODY?!" "Yes, but we still don't understand how he managed to get it without making some deal with someone" "so he made a deal?" "that's just it, we've been investigating and so far there has been no sign of a deal being made" "yeah, it's like my crimes, nooooo sign" Stan says. "So what are we gonna do?" Mabel asks worried "I really don't know, Dipper here, I want you to have these" Stanford hands me the journals, number 1 and 3, "what? why? What should I do?" "relax kid, he's giving them to you so you can help with the case and so he AND I know that they are in good hands, you and my brother are the only minds that can't be read or controlled by Bill, well, as well as anyone in this household, but once they leave, their mind is exposed... including mine and Mabel's. WELL that's enough intensity for 1 night, let's eat!!". Stan grabs a huge spoonful of no melt ice cream and shoves it in his mouth, Mabel and I just look at each other and start eating.

After dinner Mabel and I went upstairs to get dressed for bed, Mabel took her clothes off leaving her in just her socks, underwear and bra, I don't know why but Mabel and I are pretty comfortable being nude or whatever in front of each other, and no it's not creepy, so I did the same but just with my boxers and socks on. "OUCH" Mabel had thrown her toiletries bag at me, "what the hell was that for?" "For wearing those, 'ksss kkkk' HAHAHAHAAAA..." she points at my tree patterned boxers, "OH ha ha haaa, so at least I don't still have the same sweaters since you were 10" she threw a pillow at me as we were both smiling deviously, as she was rummaging through her clothes she pulled out her favourite purple woolen nighty with a sim card on the front of and chucked it on. I put a brown t.shirt and some comfortable shorts on as my nightwear. Mabel took her hair out and wrapped herself in her blankets then she plonked herself in her bed with a boyz cute magazine, "good night Dipper" "good night Mabel" I grabbed the number 3 journal out of my draws and started reading it as I drove myself to sleep...

I was running, I couldn't stop, or he would catch me, there was nothing around me, literally nothing just blackness, but I kept running. "AAAHHHHHHHhhh" I heard a scream so I stopped and turned around, but when I turned back I was in a meadow that was on fire, I freaked out and tried to run but every turn there was a wall of fire that was blocking me, I slowly walk backwards when I bumped into something, or someone, I used my hand to feel what was behind me, it was.. he.. HE was....

==============================================

Yay cliffhanger!!

Okay, so I know that this was pretty short but I'll try to get them longer!! :D