•The Approach•

Kian's POV~
The bell rang and I started making my way to 6th period.
When I walked in and took a seat, Autumn wasn't there.

Autumns POV~
The cold voice echoed in my ear.
I looked up to see that it was Cameron.
"What. Get off me. Let me go." I said in between pushes.
"No, I-i need time." Cameron's eyebrows crinkled and he let go.
"Time for what?!" I half yelled down the hall.
He didn't answer, but he came back with a piece of white paper with black ink on it.

"I'll let you know. Soon." Cameron half smiled.
I opened the crumpled piece of paper to reveal digits.
His number.
Why.?

I picked up my backpack and headed to the bathroom door. 1 minute left until class lets out and I don't want to be caught without a pass.

I swung open the door and went into a stall.
I studied the piece of paper and put in Cameron's number.
I took a deep breath and exhaled while the bell rang.

I swung my book bag across my shoulder and walked out the bathroom to be caught in the people storm.
Pests.
I realize I'm the same. Wanting to get home but some of them are just too greedy and want to push people out of the way.

I shrugged it off and found Kian by his car.
Shit. How was I going to explain to him that some guy pushed me up a wall and handed me his number.

I made my way towards him and as I did he walked his way towards me.
Kian grabbed my shoulders tightly and glared at me with those big brown eyes.

"Where were you? I was worried." Kian loosed his grip at those last words.
"I got caught up with some guy who pushed me into a hall." I frowned away.
"What?! Some guy!" Kim practically screamed.

"Kian, baby it's okay. He just needed to tell me something but he ended up not. I don't even know him." I said trying to calm him down.
"I believe you Aut." Kian said sighing.

"Just don't let him come near you again. I don't trust people I don't know." Kian grabbed my hands softly and led me towards his car.

To the left of me Cameron was standing there. What does he want from me?

On the way home we sat in silence. Kian was probably thinking of ways to beat Cameron up. I was just thinking about what he said to me.

"I'll let you know, soon"

Short chapter but I'm having a bad week so far and on top of it Im sick 😅👍🏽
Enjoy and leave a comment if you want another update! Let me know❤️