Wedding

"Oh my gosh, this is so overwhelming. I'm getting married in a few hours! There is so much to do! What if something goes wrong?!"

"Relax. You love him and he loves you. That's all that really matters." Kat said and I began to laugh at a very panicked Eleanor.

"If you don't quit laughing I will throw something at you. It's not funny!" Eleanor said glaring at me.

I picked up Aspyn and walked towards Eleanor. "Aspy, tell aunt Elle to relax."

Aspyn looked at Eleanor and poked her cheek and then started laughing.

"Thanks kiddo I really needed that" Eleanor said and Aspyn started laughing again.

"She sounds so much like Ashton when she laughs." Kat said as she picked up Alex, which was her and Luke's son.

The kids then began to make babbling noises at each other.

*************************

"I will be taking this now!" Louis said as he walked up to me and scooped up Aspyn who started laughing and trying to talk to him.

"I know Im your favorite uncle" Louis said and she made more noises that could not be understood.

"I don't know for sure, but I don't think that is what she was trying to say" I informed Louis and he just shrugged his shoulders and started dancing with her.

"Well, since Louis is dancing with the little one will you dance with me?" Ashton asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Of course" I answered

Ashton and I then began dancing and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know, that will be us soon." Ashton said motioning his head towards Eleanor and Louis who were now dancing.

I then looked over to the side and saw Michael spinning around with Aspyn.

"You see them too?" Ashton asked with a chuckle and I nodded my head.

"Michael looks like he is trying to be a ballerina" I observed and Ashton giggled.

"And Calum is filming it. This is golden!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Michael won't care, because if Calum posts it a bunch of girls are going to think its adorable that he is dancing with her." I informed and Ashton nodded his head in agreement.

"I think we made a good choice choosing him as her godfather. He surprisingly loves kids. And now he has incorporated Alex in their dance too." Ashton said.

"I think the reason they like him so much is because he acts like a child himself" I stated and Ashton nodded his head in agreement.

"We still have a bunch of wedding planning left. Can I come with you to get the dress?" Ashton asked pouting his lips.

"No. I already told you it's bad luck!" I said and Ashton sighed.

"That's just a superstition."

"And now Michael is laying on the floor with them..."