Chapter 16

A/N edited. Feel free to point out any further mistakes.

~~~~~~~

Awkward. That is all I have to say about the next few minutes. Very, very, awkward.

I can tell Liam wants to talk about it, but he can't. And I really want to laugh at him for it. HA! But unfortunately I can't. *cue le sad face*

"So....What'd I miss?" I ask.

"You missed Niall swearing like a madman at your brother." Lou laughs.

"Damn it! That would have been so funny!" I sigh. "What happened?"

"Well Ni-" Lou gets cut off by Niall's hand being slapped across his mouth.

When Niall removes his hand, Lou cusses. "You touched, my beautiful face." He pouts like a little child and crosses his arm.

"C'mon guys," Liam orders like their dad. "Apologize. Both of you."

"Sorry," they both mutter and we head out of the building and back home.

Zayn, Lou, and Haz all had to leave to do some wardrobe thing that they have been postponing so I am sitting on the couch with Niall and Liam.

Niall goes to the kitchen to get a 'snack' and Liam turns to face me. "Skylar..."

"Yo that's me."

"Skylar, why don't you want people knowing about-" I cut him off by slapping him in the face.

"Shut up. There is a person around that corner," I whisper.

On cue, Niall walks in. "Damn it Skylar, just tell me what you guys have been hiding!" He complains.

"Tell him," Liam urges.

"Niall," I begin, "I like to paint blue elephants."

Niall looks confused and Liam elbows me. "Owww. Fine Niall I like to sing."

"And she's really-" I cut Liam off again.

"Bad. Really bad. That's why I didn't tell anyone. Cause you guys are all such good singers and it's ...embarrassing."

Liam glares at me and to my horror, Niall makes a suggestion, "I'm sure you aren't that bad. Let us hear and I promise I won't make fun of you."

"No."

"Awww are you embarrassed? How cute." Liam teases. He sure knows how to piss me off.

"I'm not cute!" I yell. I get up and start singing.

'Hey baby won't you look my way, I could be your new addiction. Hey baby whacha gotta say all this trash talk make me itchy,' I finish the song and glare at Liam. "That was not cute." I state.

"That was amazing," Niall says. "But you sound familiar..."

Shit. Maybe he did hear me sing that one time. "That's right! You sound like Neon Trees!" Thank God. I thought he was going to bring up the other time.

Well this just got awkward... "I have to uh go do something...um see Maeve. Yeah that's it. I have to go see her... so yeah bye!" I run out the door and it's pouring rain. Crap.

I run as fast as I can down the street to Maeve's house. I turn a corner and hear tires screech and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I haven't been writing cause I was busy with exams and stuff and yeah...stuff. but anyways I know what I want to do with the story now. It took a drastic turn but it was getting awkward so yeah...I had to do this. Hehe

Please read my other fanfic (its co-written) on LiveAndBreatheLyrics.

Xoxo ~T