The Next Stage - Chapter Two

Hope's POV:
... I strummed my guitar and started to sing.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh ohh)

La la la la la la la la lo-ud

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

I have a habit where I close my eyes during performances. When I finished singing I opened my eyes and I was greeted with a standing ovation from the audience and all four judges. I covered my mouth with my hand and started to cry because I was so overwhelmed. I never knew I had so much potential in me.
-
All four judges gave me such positive feedback and I got four yes's! I pranced of the stage happily and ran into my family's arms. It was such an amazing feeling. I started to walk to the lounge area where I needed to fill in some forms confirming that I will be taking part in the next stage of The Xfactor which was - The Five Seat Challenge. There was a small television in the lounge area and it showed all of the auditions.

I was looking around when something on the television caught my eye. Jakob, Ethan and Chris walked onto the stage and introduced themselves. All of the girls were going nuts over them!

I didn't know what to expect of them as I have never thought of them as the musical art type of guys.
They decided to sing 'Style, by Taylor Swift.'
Chris opened the song. His voice was so amazing and pure! Next was Jakob. I was speechless. He sounded so good, and he looked so goddamn cute! Then it went to Ethan and he completely owned the show! They were so amazing!

Just like myself, the boys got really good feedback and four yes's. They looked so happy and excited. 'In Stereo' walked into the lounge really loudly. They gave the room a really happy vibe I guess. I walked up to them and congratulated them, they did the same to me. I hugged each of them individually. I don't know why but when I hugged Jakob it was different to when I hugged Ethan and Chris...(In a good way.)

-

After all of the auditions were done all of the contestants headed back home. We arrived home at around 7:46pm.

When I entered the door I ran straight upstairs to grab all of my cosmetics and shot into the bathroom to have a nice, relaxing shower which was much needed after this stressful day.

After my shower, I got dressed into my very comfortable pyjamas and headed to my room where I switched on my television and flicked through the channels to see if there was any good movies/shows on. Scream Queens came on, yasss.

Jakob's POV:
Ethan had invited Chris and I to sleep over his house after the audition. Once we arrived at his house we all took a shower, (individually of course)!
Next, we all gathered into his room and started to watch YouTube videos on Chris' MacBook Air.

After a few hours of watching YouTube, coming up with new cover ideas and stalking some fan accounts on Instagram we decided to call it a night even though it was about 1:30am lol!

*One Week Later*
Hope's POV:
So one week had already passed since my audition for The X Factor. Since it was a Friday night I decided to have a movie marathon. I switched on the television in the family living room and guess what came on? A commercial for The X Factor 2015, AND I WAS ON IT!

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was on television across the whole nation omg!

Throughout the whole night, so many people were texting me saying "Woah omg Hope." & "CONGRATULATIONS HOPE!"
It was clear that my life was going to have a slight change coming it's way...

-
I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER GUYS!
I promise that the next one will be much longer! xx
- Teodora