~Pt.1~

2 years after the break out

-Celeste-

"Celeste can you come over here, honey" I turn my head to the sound of my mom.

"Coming mom!" I holler back to her as I jump out of my seat and run towards the source of the sound. "Where are you mom?" I yell as I pass the empty hallway.

"Over here!" The sound. It's coming from her room. Happily I run towards it. I push my little hands on the slightly open door as it revealed my mom standing there, in her beautiful white dress. Whiter than snow. She smiled. I ran to give her a hug but then all of a sudden her smile faded as she started to grow distant. It was like I was running in place and I could never reach her.

"Mom? Mom, where are you going?" I reached my hand out and she did too, and as I felt like I was close enough a figure comes out of nowhere and grabs my mom shoulders and head, biting her neck and ripping her flesh apart. In front of my eyes, in horror, she fights back by grabbing a lamp and smashing it in that "thing" that "monster"'s head and it falls. I run and finally catch up to her and when I do she limps then falls just like the monster. "Mom?" I whimper as tears cascades down my cheeks from my eyes. "Mom you're okay, it's okay" I coo to her as her breathing becomes rapid. I look down at her once white and silky dress that has now turned crimson red. "Mom?" I cry onto her.

Then her eyes close and breathing stops.

"Mom? Mom? No mom! Please mom no!"

"WAKE UP!"

Gasping loudly I sit up and pant heavily. "Hey are you okay?" Crystal asks. My eyes are wide and my breathing is heavy as I just look at them.
"Elliot you didn't have to scream." Olivia says scolding Elliot in the background.
"You okay? You started to mumble a lot and sweat while you were sleeping." Jared asks rubbing my arm. I gulp and nod while looking at him.
"I'm okay.. Just a nightmare" I mutter and attempt to get up but then start wheezing loudly.
"Hey, it's okay Celeste. It's okay. You'll be okay just clench your hands" Jared instructs and I do "now unclench" and I unclench "good now just keep doing that, Celeste" and I clench my hands and unclench.
"What's going on?" From a distance the new voice, Felix, is heard.
"Celeste is just hyperventilating, she's just panicking because she had a nightmare." My sister Grace says informing the new guy that this thing happens.

Shortly after, I stopped hyperventilating and then the R.V stopped.
"What's going on?" Olivia asks her brother that's driving, Jack.
"Uh. Low fuel we gotta get more gas." Jack replies " so who wants to head out and find some gas for us?" Jack asks.
"I'll go" I volunteer first.
"Me too" Jared stands.
"Me three!" Crystal exclaims.
"Me four" says Elliot.

"Okay so I guess me, Felix, Olivia, and Grace will stay then, you guys better hurry up and don't get bitten, you guys are the toughest four." Jack says to us four and we nod in response while getting our guns and pocket knifes. In case, I always bring a bat that's spiked and hang it to my side, I call it batty.

"Alright let's go!" Elliot cheers and we head out, but before I go I run to Grace giving her a hug and telling that I'll be back.

And she can count on that.

...

HI, thanks for taking time to read this... Really bad and short first part. But I'm not good at starting stories, but trust me, it gets really good. (: