~Pt.2~

-Celeste-

"Elliot be quiet!" Crystal whispers in a shouting tone to Elliot who is jumping and laughing in joy.
"Chill Crystal, we might as well make the best of the apocalypse!" Elliot assures Crystal.

"Looks like they're getting along" I snicker, shoving Jared's arm while looking at Elliot dance around Crystal in front of us.
"Wanna play a game?" Jared smirks shoving me back with his arm. I look at him with a raised eyebrow.
"What game?" I ask and he chuckles a little.
"Rock, paper, scissors" he says and I give him a determined look.
"Oh, you're on." I say getting my hands into position and he does too.
"Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT!" We both shout and quickly I draw out scissors and he draws out paper. Smirking I "cut" his paper and dance in victory.
"I won sucka!" I taunt and just laughs.
"You look ridicu- umph!" Jared says getting cut off because he bumps into Elliot who's just standing there. Laughing at the confusion I somehow bump into Crystal who is standing still too.
"What's wrong?" I ask them both and Crystal lifts a finger that leads to what was ahead of us.

"Oh my gosh." I breath out looking at the horde of zombies about a mile away from us.
"We aren't going through that are we?" Crystal asks us and we all shake our heads. "What are we gonna do then?" She goes on asking.
"Psst!" Jared whispers shoving my arm and nodding his head to the woods next to us and I nod in agreement.
"Crystal, Elliot, over there" I say directing to the woods and they nod and we head towards it.
"Hey wait wait. We need to discuss this first." Jared says and we huddle up like football players. "Okay so let's try our best not to use a gun when a zombie gets in the way, get your knife out and stick it to them up here" Jared whispers pointing to his head or to be more specific brain.
"Got it" all three of us say and walk into the woods.

I put my gun in its holster and so does the others and pull our knifes out, and just in case I still have my spiked bat at my side.

Once we got far away distance from the highway we continued our journey to find a gas station.

"3 O'clock" Elliot says and Crystal runs for it and stabs it from its jaw and up to its brain. "Nice job, Crystal" Elliot says fist bumping her as she cheers silently and I just laugh quietly at how cute they'd be together if only they just admit they were cute together.

Soon after a while I got bored and look around. In front of us, each side of us, and behind us. "Jared duck!" I shout quietly, grabbing batty with my left hand  and as he ducks, I swing and hit the zombie right in the forehead, causing it to stumble and fall and I kneel down taking my knife with my free hand and stabbing it for safety.

Breathing heavily, I stand up and shrug.  "Do the girls have to do all the work?" Questioning the "men" in our team right now, and they both shake their heads in response. "Okay good, now step your game up." I sigh and put my weapons back into their holsters as we continue to head forward.

Hours pass by and were just walking with no clue how far we are.

"How much longer?" Elliot complains like a 5 year old kid.
"As long as the horde lasts out there in the roads." Crystal answers him and he jumps in joy.
"I'll go look if the horde is still there!" Elliot cheers and runs off before we can say something.
"No Elliot!- ugh he's already gone, I'll go look after him." Crystal says assuring and runs after him.
"Okay I guess we'll stay here and wait for them." Jared says shrugging.
"Yep I guess so.." I say leaning up to a tree and he just stands near me.
"So how ya doing?" Jared asks and I laugh a little.
"What? With the apocalypse and all? Well I'm alive, my sister is alive, my friends are alive. I guess I'm doing fine." I say laughing at the end. "But seriously, I'm fine as long I got you guys, my last knowing alive family member, and my life, then I'm good." I say assuring him that I'm okay. "What about you?" I ask him and he sighs heavily.
"Actually I don't really know. You know how you guys allowed me to join your survival group a while back, yea well I haven't told you guys everything about me." He mutters which causes flashbacks of how we met him.

-Flashback-
"Oh no, oh no, we're stuck!" Elliot panicks while tugging on his hair.
"Calm down Elliot, we'll be okay." I assure him.
"I don't know Celeste, Elliot actually might be right, we might die here." Crystal says becoming more worried.
"No we're going to make it out of here." I say boosting my confidence.
Then all of a sudden the doors to the corner shop were stuck in bursts open, dropping my confidence to 0.
"WERE DEAD!" Elliot screams pulling his gun out a shooting and so does Crystal and I.
"Shoot their heads!" I yell.

BANG!BANG!BANG! ..click click click.

"Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. I have no ammo!" Elliot shouts.

Click..

"No ammo!" Crystal panicks.

Click..

"Dang it. No ammo." I mutter.
"What?!" Both of them shout to me.
"WERE DEAD!" Elliot screams again, and this time I don't refuse it cause, we're dead. All I can do right now is hug them both.
"I'm sorry guys." I whisper to them as we just stand there hugging each other, getting ready for our fate.

BANG!BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

All of a sudden gun shots are heard, and as we all look up we see a shining light.

"My name is Jared" he says.

-End of flashback-

Snapping to reality I start to question Jared. "Are you okay with telling me about yourself?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"I don't know." He mutters more and I click my tongue.
"Yes I get it, but were close right?" I question him more and he nods.
"Yea I'm closer to you than any one else in the group, it's just, I don't know if I can tell you right now." He says and I smile a little.
"I'm the one you're closest too?" I ask him and he smiles back.
"Yea.." He assures me causing my smile to grow wider. "Hey can I ask you something?" Jared asks me.
"Yea! Yea anything" I say calming down a little. He takes a breathe and before he can say something.

BANG!

BANG! BANG!

Which startles me and Jared literally jumps 3 feet.

"Elliot!" I shout in a whisper voice and started running toward the noise of the sound.

...

See? See? Told ya it'd get better.... Well kinda

~until the next update!~