1.

Three queer knocks started the day cold winter's morning at baker's street.

"Hello, Miss Hudson?" a nervous honey like voice broke thew the wooden door. But she had missprononced the odd name. Sadly what was intended to sound like "Miss Hudson" came out like " Miss Hu-eye-sahn"

She repeated the name again, you see Australians are very persistent.

It couldn't of past 5 mins when she heard shorts heels followed by locks turning.

"G'day, Miss H. Me name is Clarity, Clare for short and I was hopin' apartment 221c was still on the Market." She started.

"Yes come on in dearie." Clarity noted her iron clothes and her neat hair. but she also could smell, burnt something and moldy.. Well something else.

Clare couldn't really care about the apartment. She just desperately wanted shelter and a space to store her instruments. So needless of 221 C's door opening clarity was happy.

"It is the smallest of all the apartments here, but the view is the best."

"I'll take it" she said. Stareing directly out the window.

"The price though mind you will be very reasonable. £1200 pounds per month." Miss Hudson demanded

"1150 pounds and I will make tucker 2 days a week." She said

"1100, 5 days per week and dinner for all." Miss Hudson concluded extending her arm. Clarity grabbed it and shook on it.

"The game is afoot." Miss Hu-eye-sahn said breaking the awkward silence.

"E'cuse me?" Clarity replied utterly lost.

"Oh nothing dear, it's just a phase Sherlock uses. I thought it would be fun for once to try it." She mumbled turning away.

Sherlock. What a peculiar name.

"Miss (Hu-eye-sahn)?" she called out following her outside.

"I got the money here now, and I was kinda hoping that I could start moving in. "

"I been serving the whole weekend and the deletion can is getting pretty annoyed following me everywhere."

Miss Hudson smiled.