Jakob Meeting Him After he Performed

A/N:
Y/N - your name
Y/F/N - your friends name
Y/I/N - your instagram's name
~
~
The music was really loud and all the girls got up and started singing along to the group "In Stereo". Every girl loved them and of course you did too. They were only older than you by one year and you never know you could always have a chance being their girlfriend. But you thought that singers would have time for that stuff.
-
After the concert performed on X Factor you were walking back home, and it was really dark. Soon you walked past this alley way seeing a door and tilted your head. You walked towards it and out of no where three people came out of the door. It was in stereo! You stood there opened mouth and blinked a few times.
-
"Um, is there something one my face? Is my hair messy?" A brown hair taller than you guy asked, raising his eyebrow. You instantly knew it was Jakob Delgado since he had an obsession with his hair.
-
"Hello, are you lost?" A face of a angel asked after, Jakob. You knew it was definitely Ethan Karpathy.
-
You looked at the other guy who was definitely Chris Lanzon since that's the last person on their team.
-
"U-uh.. No nothing's on your face it's perfect" you stuttered. Looking down blushing light pink on your cheeks, embarrassing your self a bit, knowing you was staring for so long at them. You looked back up with pink cheeks and adding "i-I'm not lost".
-
"Jakob, you made her blush" Chris mumble and nudged Jakob's arm with his arm. You obviously didn't hear them and smiled a bit while they were chatting.
-
"Ok, we decided you hang out with Jakob a bit and get his autograph and he can walk you to your friends or parents" Ethan explained and put his arm around Chris's shoulder and started to walk off waving.
-
"......" You stayed silent for a while until he opened his mouth to speak.
-
"So do you want my autograph? Selfies? So you can send them to your friends?" He asked bringing out a pen from his pocket in front of you.
-
"Y-yeah thanks" you replied back to him as you took out your phone and log into your phone and held the camera. He hovered over and saw that you had Instagram.
-
"What's your Instagram?" He asked taking his phone out, with one hand in his pocket and his pen in his mouth. Damn he looked hot.
-
"U-uh it's Y/I/N, w-why" you stuttered.
Why does he need my ig account? Is he going to do something.
You looked down to see a message saying.
@jakobdelgadomusic started following you. Your mouth was opened so wide.
-
"Hurry up with the selfies" he said in a hurry tone but with a smile.
-
You took 3 photos and on the last one you kissed his cheek without warning. He looked at you in surprise. As you started to walk off.
~
The next day
Your friend took your phone and looked at your feed and she saw that the Jakob Delgado followed you.
"Omg your so lucky!" Y/F/Y exclaimed.
You didn't know but she went to your photos and saw you kissed Jakob on the cheek.
"OMG YOU KISSED JAKOB DELGADO ON THE CHEEK!" She yelled and everyone stared at you. But Y/F/Y just laughed at your blushing face.
~
~
A/N hope you liked my first story :) please leave any comments what I should improve on. Anything rude or offensive to me I will report or block. Leave suggestions if you want to.
Favoruite😘
Comment👾
Add👍🏻
-
Follow my fa page on Insta:
@/wefanoverinstereo
~dino💕 :)