Arabella

~Niklaus P.O.V.~

"Niklaus come back to bed... do you really have to go to work today? We could play even more. A small petite Red head pouts from my bedchamber. These sluts are starting to get on my damn nerves. They're here for my enjoyment. Not theirs. And when I fucken have work I go to work. No matter who the slut is or how entertaining she may be. "Darla shut the fuck up. If you keep opening your mouth im going to fucken kill you myself. I have no further use of you. Get the fuck out!" She pouts but does as I say. Ah how I love being feared by everyone in this realm. No one defy's me! Soon I'm going to gather some of my idiotic minions and take over this realm.

I wait for the sound of the front door which tell me Darla finally left and sit down at my desk and read my current job file

Name: John Baker

Blood Type: Ab+

Spouse: Diana Baker

Spouse blood type: O+

Children: none

Work: Vampire hunter/Slayer

hobbies: Painter

Job Description:

John Baker was a trusted human of the Royal family court. He has been causing trouble for the vampire race going out and killing our leaders leaving our men to become rouges killing each other and then themselves. We all need him dead so that we may stop living in fear.

Notes:

I want him tortured for any information. You have permission to kill anyone who gets in your way. No witnesses and keep it clean. We don't need unwanted attention from the other slayers. I will pay you with all of the gold I have and I will even give you my best mansion. I am his next target so make this job a quick one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this guy is a trusted human of that damned royal family. No wonder that cowardice idiot choose me to do his dirty work. I am the one who killed off the entire family. If I remember correctly John Baker was the one the king himself took in and raised as his very own. No wonder he has taken it upon himself to kill off the vampires. Revenge and hatred are very powerful emotions. And because he was raised with vampires he knows how to hunt... not many slayers are that smart. Only someone who knows how vampires work would know to kill the king of a coven. Once you kill a king of a coven the entire coven crashes. since their soles are all linked to the king; His death tears them apart causing them to go completely insane. The damned demon king made it so they wouldn't hurt the humans but the vampires around them and after they did that the last person standing kills him or herself. It's sad really. But what can ya do. The only question is... do I really want to do this? The mans paying me in everything he has. But knowing King Branden' he wont pay in all. I look around, eh this should be fun. I like killing people linked to the royal family. Especially if they know how to hunt. A skilled hunter means more of a challenge. I love a challenge.

With a smile I walk into my room and put on a black V-Neck and a pair of black jeans. This should be fun.

I close my eyes and teleport to the address the idiotic king gave me. He had better be correct on that damned address or I will kill him on my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They live in a pretty expensive house. How is a vampire slayer so well off? He doesn't even have a good paying job. He must be getting hired to kill a bunch of the vampires by other slayers or something. But what vampire could want them all dead? Only a vampire knows the location of a coven. This is why No one is trusted. It'll just lead to betrayal. And I don't like killing off good strong men. That makes me have to train more. And that takes time away from me and my whores.