Niklaus

~Arabella Pov~

I wake up to my Father and step mother arguing again.

"God dammit John! Your ex wife was right to leave you. You're a selfish prick!"

Sighing I tune out their argument knowing exactly where it'll lead.

It's the first day back to school and I definitely don't need that on my mind. I'll be able to see my bestest friend ever after not seeing her all summer. I was home all summer while Alison got to travel all over the damn world.

Reluctantly I roll off the side of my bed and land on the floor with a loud THUD. Man I seriously hate mornings...

Yawning I make my way into the bathroom connected to my room.

This would be one of the many reasons my step mother doesn't like me. Daddy goes out of his way for me. He's always gives me all of the best quality items. He even gave me the master bedroom. Not that I asked for it, Daddy insisted I take it.

I was almost allowed to go on the trip with Alli. But the selfish witch told daddy she "didn't want to be alone" the whole summer while he was away to show off his art works at the galleries. I honestly think she wanted me to stay so that she could say those harsh words without worrying that daddy would hear. It doesn't matter though. I have my sanctuary and the stables too. Besides Alli and I are gonna go see the world on our own, just her and I. Hopefully Before we're thirty.. Wishful thinking I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humming I start the shower and undress. I begin to sing as I wait for the water to heat up. Stacy's mom has got it goin' onShe's all I want And I've waited for so long. Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me. I really love this song. Smiling and jamming out the rest of the song; I step into the shower and wet my hair before I wash my hair with my favorite shampoo. Coconut. It's odd really; I like the smell of coconut but not the fruit itself. Wait...Is coconut even a fruit?

Actually feeling awake for the first time in a while, I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself. I think Today's going to be a good day.. I turn around and look in the mirror. I put on some light Pink lipstick and a bit of eyeliner. My long eyelashes are so long and dark, i don't really need mascara. And the eyeliner makes my amethyst colored eyes pop. If I'm gonna have an odd eye color, I might as well make them look good.

They're purple because I have a disease called Alexander disease. It should make me uncoordinated. But daddy says that I was extremely lucky because I Don't have as bad of a case everyone else normally gets. I don't have any of the symptoms. Like seizures, muscle spasms, horrible coordination, and speech impediment. Thank gosh I don't have those... that would really suck. I could never be a therapist if i had them. With another towel I quickly dry my wavy Raven black waist length hair.

I really hope that evil witch does leave Daddy. All she does is treat him like dirt and talk down on me. Its not like she even loves him.. I mean daddy's rich. Not only that but daddy is actually really attractive for his age. He kinda reminds me of Patrick Dempsey. But that's just me. So like, what gold digger wouldn't want him? My college tuition is completely paid for. Even though I told daddy that I wanted to pay for it. Of course he wouldn't listen. Not only that, he bought me my dream car right when I got my permit sophomore year. A black 95 mustang! My grandmother had one when I was little. I've been in love with the car ever since. But sadly she gave it away when my grandfather died.

As I finish drying my hair I hear my step mother scream bloody murder. What the hexapro is going on down there?! Hurriedly I put on a pair of white skinny jeans, my favorite tye dye T-Shirt and a pair of gray vans. Quickly I run down the stairs. Daddy would never hurt her... I mean yeah, she definitely deserves it, but it's just not in him.