Sam

Castiel's mind felt like a fuzzy haze as he curled on top of Dean's warm chest, spikes of comfort running through his spine every time his boss's fingers trailed over his skin. The secretary slowly nuzzled his nose against Dean's cheek, letting his lips just barely brush over the skin as he sighed, their naked bodies warm and contented despite the cool air.

"Why did you decide to become part of the Devil's Angel?" Castiel asked, his voice barely above the whisper so it didn't break the protective, safe bubble that seemed to surround them. It was as if nothing could touch them right now, and Castiel wouldn't give it for the world.

"At first, I was in the band," Dean began, his arms wrapping around Castiel's waist gently and keeping a firm hold on him, "but then my brother got sick. I had a choice: get a normal job and provide for him, or keep doing what I was doing and risk losing my brother were the band to fall apart.

"Obviously, I chose to save my brother," Dean continued, letting out a soft sigh, his grip tightening just the slightest bit at the mention of his brother, "I told my band that I couldn't stay, and they begged me. Charlie even cried. Eventually, we worked it out where I could have this job, but stay in the band. It's a lot of work, but I really love both my jobs."

"I can understand that," Castiel said, his voice full of wonder as he stared at the green eyes watching him. They were so beautiful, "But, why did you choose to hide your identity? Why wear the mask?"

Dean sighed, his brows furrowing slightly as he tried to think of the best response, "A celebrity has no privacy. I know that for a fact," He answered, tensing his jaw, "I didn't want anyone getting in my personal life. Bothering Sam....I couldn't handle the thought of him being trapped while people gawked..."

As Dean trailed off, Castiel saw something in Dean's eyes. It was almost like the look he had been giving the secretary, but it was so much deeper, so strong and intense that it brought a lump of emotion into Castiel's throat. He leaned forwards, kissing Dean without a second thought, his heart burning for the man he was so in love with.

"Can I meet Sam?" Castiel asked, his voice hesitant. Dean frowned, pushing them both into a half upright position, tipping his head as he supported himself on his elbows.

"Do you really want to?" Dean asked, a conflicted look in his eyes as Castiel nodded. Eventually, his boss sighed, leaning up and pecking him gently on the lips.

"I'll take you tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Dean pulled up to the mental institution, not a word was spoken between Castiel or his boss as they got out of his Impala. Castiel glanced over, but Dean refused to look at him, taking a deep breath as the secretary made his way over to Dean's side.

Dean grabbed Castiel's hand, holding it tightly as he began leading their way in. Castiel had never seen Dean so nervous looking before and it only made things were for the secretary as they approached the front desk, the nurse greeting them with a friendly smile.

"Hello Dean," The woman said, her voice soft and polite as she looked at the both of them, "Sam is in the activity room if you would like to see him. He's been really talkative today. Something about hearing you sing over the radio."