chapter 2 sleepover!

Sorry it took me so long to update ive been busy, anyone on with it!

  Flowers pov.

We just got out of school and we deside to go to the store and get snacks for the sleepover. "Hey ammmmy..." i say. "Yes?" Amy says. Can we get some oreos and peanut butter please?" "Sure, why not get as much as you want i just got paid" amy says. "Yes! Okay well get oreos and peanut butter, chips ahoy, nutter butters, cheesecake, and a bunch of lunchables!" I say. "..." amy is quiet, to quiet.. "AMY!!!!" I yell. "WHAT THE FUCK FLOWER!!! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I couldnt reply because i was on the ground laughing laughing my ass off. "Sssooorr...yy hahahahaa..." i was dieing. "ANYWAY" amy says. Lets just get out of here. "Whats wrong why are you being weird all of sudden?" I asked. I look over her shoulder and see why, Its chance. And hes looking this way. "Come on lets just go" amy says. What was that all of a sudden? Why was he looking at us? Or just me? Well we paid for are stuff and drove back to my house.

We get back and get all are food and go inside. We set it all up in the livingroom and turn on netflix. "Amy? Why do you think he was looking at us?" I ask. "I dont know, but it doesnt give me a good felling." Amy says. "Anyway, what do you want to watch?" I ask. " HORROR!!!" Amy yells. "ALRIGHT! DAMN AMY!" I yell back. Then theres a nock at the door. I wasnt expecting anyone... but you won't believe who it was....

Sorry it was short but i need ideas anyone have any ideas how i can countiues this? ~Love deze~