The emo and the jock

Ok so this is my first story so please don't judge thank you:)

"Flower hurry up, you're going to be late for school!" Says my mom, "coming!" I yelled. Ok so let my introduce my self, My name's flower as you heard my mom say earlier. I have black short hair with blue eyes, I'm also 5'3 and and very short for my age, I'm 17 in high school and can't wait to get out of the hell hole they call school. The only reason I hate school is because I get bullied, by the most popular guy in school! I mean come on! Just because I'm emo and short does not! mean you need to pick on me.

  Chance is the most popular guy in school and just so happens to be my bully since the 6th grade. He has kinda short strait blond hair and blue eyes, also is 5'11 and plays football. He's pretty toned and did I mention hot! and before you start asking 'why do you like him he bullies you' 'how are you attracted to him he's a woman beater' Well let's just say I'm in love with him an I thank he likes me to. Just so you know he also live right next door!

  "Mom why do you always have me walk to school when It takes twice as long to get there?" I ask. "Because we don't have the money to drive you every where, anyway I have work so I'll see you tonight bye" she kisses me on the forehead then leaves. I look at the clock and see I have 10 minutes to get to school! shit got to go now! So I grad my I pod wallet and run out the door. On my way there I stick my ear phones in and blast fallen angels by black Veil brides. It takes me 8 minutes to get there so I have 2 minutes to go to my locker then get to home base.

  I walk into school to see Chance kissing Brittney the head cheerleader by my locker so I run to my locker hoping they won't notice and grad the stuff I need. Then I run to home base hoping not to be seen. I sit down at my desk in the back and put my head down I know they kiss every morning but it still hurts. Lucky for me (hint the sarcasm) Chance has home base with me and sits right next to me. I jump because I hear I loud bang next to me and see Chance slam his trapper on his desk."Why so jumpy pip squeak" Chance says. I just look down and take out my note book and start drawing anime. Why I was drawing Mrs.White comes in and tells every one to try and stay quite since she didn't plan todays lesson. Everyone is happy but me. "Did you see the emo chick today? She's such a freak, I don't see why she hasn't killed her self already." some cheerleader whispers. Then I hear the same sound from earlier, I looked up to see a very pissed Chance staring daggers at the blond bimbo who said it."Shelby shut it, no one cares about you gossip and rude comments ok?" He said while clenching his teeth. Wow I didn't expect that, he's never stud up for me before. I was cut of from my train of thought to Shelby huffing and asking to go to the bathroom. bitch...

***

  I was walking throw the hallway after first period when I was slammed into the lockers by a strong push. "If you tell anyone I stud up for you I'll make you life I living hell." Chance says up close to my face. "like it isn't already," I mumbled under my breath. But he still hear it so he slammed me against the locker again then walked away...

  I went to second hour and sat at my seat I have art this hour, it's my favorite hour. The teacher loves my art and said I was very good. Amy, my best friend plopped down next to me and smiled real big."Hey flower!" She said. I said hey back the told her every thing that happened from the beginning of first hour tell now. She squealed and hug me."I thank someone starting to like you back." she sung. I smile and laughed at her for thinking that and she started art.

  After art we went to lunch I bet you all are wonder what Amy look like, well she has bright pink hair with black strips and is short like me but a inch taller and will kick anyone's but even if there bigger then her if they harm me. So Chance doesn't come near my when I'm with her thank God..

( skipping to last hour)

  " Hey Flower" Amy whispers. " Yes?" I whispered back. " Can I sleep over tonight?" she asks. " Sure my mom won't be home tell nine so we have plenty of time to are selves." I said while smiling. " Yayy!" She scream whispers, I just chuckle.