Chapter Two ( Packing Boxes )

Angela's Point of view

i could not help to think about that boy that came into the store "Jack". As I started to think about him more and more as the minutes went by. I started to slowly remember his face from some where. Did we go to high school together. No. Did we work together. Nope. Where did I see his face from. I was thinking so hard about it I snap my pencil in half

"Great job Angela" I said as I pick up the pencil and threw it away in the trash can. I grab another pencil out of the mason jar and started to work on inventory again. I carefully went through all of the winter coats we just got in and all the men's joggers that just came in also. 4 bundles with at least 20 items in each bundle. I slowly bent down to count the bundles in the next shipment. I grab my chipboard writing down all of the inventory. 4 bundles of red coats, 2 of black coats, and 6 of green coats. I stood up slowly looking at the bundles that are bigger than me.

" God please help me" I prayed as I tried to pick up the bundles, I could feel my legs start to wobble and my arms getting weak. I heard my breath in, as I started to walk out of the supply room. One step at a time Angela you can do this, just as I was about to get the hang of this, I felt my arms getting weak and almost drop the whole bundle right in the middle of the store till something grab the other side lifting it back up. Not really caring who it was, I just hurried to set the box on the counter, so the weight can be lifted off of my arms. We steadily walk towards the counter as we sat it on top of the counter. A huge sigh of relief left my mouth.

" Your welcome I saved you back there, if this would have failed it would have been very bad" a familiar voice said. I look up to see jack standing there in all glory standing in front of me. I took in his appearance as I noticed he didn't have the same thing he had from early today. He traded in his black hoodie for a red polo shirt, kakis pants, and black vans. I slowly look back up at jacks face. He was licking his lips slowly while he was looking at me.

" Are you checking me out? " I ask Jack as he stop licking his lips looking back at me with a big smile.

"don't act like you were just not eye rapping me, if you want me baby girl all you just gotta do it ask" he said slowly said as he grab my chin pulling me up to him.

" yeah right, you can't handle me play boy"  I told him as I push him off of me.  He fell back just a little bit not a lot.As he got his Blanche back, he lean on the counter watching me taking out clothes and folding them up.

" what are you even doing her Jack, I'm not going to be getting off till like 11:45 Because I have to put out all of the winter clothes" i ask him as I pick up the pile of jackets I just folded up walking to the other side of the store. Jack grab the other of jackets and walk over to the shelf and set them right down next to mine.

" I'm here Because I wanted to see your pretty little ass again, and I may have brought chipotle but you only get some if I get a kiss on the cheek" he said as he payed his check.

" what type of chipotle " I ask him

" burrito bowl"

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as I was about to walk away he grab me and pulled me into to him. He made the stupid little smile I notice he dose that a lot more then most guys, Like when he is just thinking into space he smiles.  He slowly let me go as he grab my hand leading me over to the counter

10:55 pm

" omg Jack stop putting me on snap chat" I scared as I ran away from him towards my car. Jack stayed all night helping me put away all of the new clothes and shoes. It was a night full of joking around and laughing about anything and everything. I leaned a lot about Jack tonight, like that he grew up in a small town, him and his best friend Jack J like to make music, he told me funny stories about growing up in a small town. 

He's been putting me on snapchat a lot in the past hour all of the back shots of me. Strange how none of them show my face, but whatever.

"AYEE get your short ass back here" he shouted as he still was recording me. I flick him off with my middle finger and  started to walk towards my car. I open up the backseat setting my backpack in the back of the seat. As I closed the door to my car Jack was standing in front of me .

" soo, I had fun tonight, your really one of the chilliest people I met so far up here" he said as he slid his hands in his pocket.

" I did to you not that bad of a play boy as I thought " I said as I decided to hug him. Even though I known him for about a day I could not help to feel comfortable around him.he rap both of his arms around me and gave me a really tight squeeze.

" I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Jack said to me as he let me go.

"Alright play boy"

IM BACK GUYSSSSSS