Five Nights At Freddy's

Meloedalu: Garroth, Laurance and Aphmau did you know that in another Universe there is a place called Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzaria-

A: I don't think they need to know about that

*Weird warping sounds in the background* *Meloedalu pops out*

M: Hi?

LG: I'm guessing the people that put us in here also now brings that person who asked the question

G: Sounds right

L: Anyways Hi Meloedalu this is where we are kept captive

M: Oh...

LG: Ya so before we got off topic so in another Universe there is a place called Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzaria?

M: Yup and Aph has a sister and her sister had a son and her sister's son went "missing" at the place where Aph works and Aph works at the pizzaria!

G: Well that's... um... interesting

L: Ya so the son went "missing" in the pizzaria?

M: Well he didn't go "missing" he um... might of gotten killed by the animatronics there

LG&G&L: WHAT?!

A: Hehehe well that's all for now bye-

LG: Nope I'm checking this place out myself!

A: What no Lightning Girl!

*steps through portal*

LG: This place is creepy

G: No kidding

L: Ya I'm getting an uneasy feeling from this place

A: Why did you guys have to go through! Now we're all dead!

M: Well I didn't think you guys would go through! X3 (OH NO TEH FACE GOT INTO MY STORY AAAHHHH!!!!)

LG: Aph don't worry you got the three best guards in the world!

Everyone: Your a guard!

LG: Yes! Now let's get moving and see if the little boy is still here 

*Bonnie pops out*

Everyone: AAAHHHHHH!!!!

*Chica pops out*

Everyone: AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

*Freddy and Foxy pops out*

Everyone: AAAHHHHHH!!!!

A: You guys said you were the best guards fight them off!

LG: If you didn't notice the guards are outnumbered! *Fighting off Freddy and Foxy*

G: What really?! *Fighting off Bonnie*

L: There are three one for each of us *Fighting off Chica*

LG: You guys may have one each but I have to deal with two of them! The Bear and the Fox!

M: OH GOD PLEASE LET IT BE SIX O'CLOCK SOON!

A: YA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

*Bonnie and Chica over power Laurance and Garroth* *Laurance and Garroth lying in the floor unconscious* *Lighting Girl fighting all of them*

LG: I can't do this for much longer!

*Alarm clock goes off*

M: YES SIX AM I CAN"T WAIT TO GET OUT OFF-! *tries to open door but it won't budge*

M: HEY! It won't open!

A: WHAT?! NO NO NO!

LG: Great we're stuck here with animatronics that want to kill us!

*Meloedalu finds note on the ground*

M: Hey guys I found a note!

LG: Really what does it say?

M: It says:

Dear you poor little souls,

You are trapped here for 5 nights. Maybe even more if you play friendly. If you make it out alive then you shall be set free from this place. But if you don't make it out alive then... Welcome you are the new animatronics! We've been needing new ones. See you all on the last night!

Sincerely Your Friend,

Golden Freddy

*His laugh in the background*

A: Let's get to the safe room! Lightning Girl do you think you have enough energy to levitate the boys there?

LG: Ya let's go!

*there in the safe room*

LG: Well Looks like we're staying here for 5 nights or maybe even more. (Laurance and Garroth are awake) Sorry that you got put into this Meloedalu.

M: It's okay it's not your fault

A: Well that's one night down for us bye guys!

Everyone: BYE!

Thank you again Meloedalu for your question! Even though it's only Meloedalu asking questions I still love doing them! Leave more questions down below even if I already picked the same person you can keep putting questions down below! Bye my terminators!

PEACE- Lightning Girl Out! X3 #Youcanneverescapeus AAAAHHHH THE #ER'S AND THE X3 FACE ARE HERE EVERYONE RUUUUUNNNNN!