Night 6?!

Harmonizer44: I dare LG to tell us her real name!

LG: UGH! 

*Harmonizer44 pops out from a portal and into the safe room*

H: MUHAHAHAHA!

LG: You. Are. So. EVIL!

H: Hehehe You could figure that out by my laugh! (Yup I put that in there Harmonizer)

L: JUST TELL THEM YOUR FREAKING FIRST NAME ALREADY!

LG: You just want me to tell you my real name because I always used a fake one. Plus you said the suspense is killing you?

L: YES! NOW JUST TELL US YOUR FREAKING FIRST NAME AND WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE!

LG: UGH! Okay my real name is... Enelycam 

Everyone: What?

LG: My name is Lynemace

H: Okay your just dodging the dare JUST ANSWER THE DARE OKAY!

LG: FINE MACYLENE! OKAY MY FIRST NAME IS MACYLENE!

A: Maklene?

LG: Why do people always pronounce it like that! Macy- lean or Macy- lin. That's how you say it.

G: Macyleeeene?

LG: UGH! Just call me Macy! All my friends do.

Everyone: Okay!

LG: Anyways! We never finished the other questions SO... let's answer it!

M: Okay! So Aphmau you do remember Zenix right?

A: *grits her teeth* How can I forget...

M: Okay question answered!

G: WAIT! You said you knew where he was and what he was doing... what was he doing back in the nether Meloedalu?

M: Um... H-He w-was d-doing um... 

*A note flys in through the window Foxy broke*

G: What the? *Reads note out loud*

Hello my friends it is me again,

You have all been play VERY nice with the animatronics. Heck! You got Bonnie and Chica together! They don't even want to go after you humans anymore! But that doesn't matter! We have installed new systems while you were asleep so here you go some new friends! (A/N They are just the five nights at Freddy's 2 animatronics) Hope you all get along with them! OH! And you will have to stay another two nights after this! See you all at night 8! Maybe sooner... But a side from that all the friends that are there and that are going to come HAVE to stay until the 8th night. Bye...

Sincerely,

A GOLDEN friend

*A strange figure passes by the window and heads towards the stage*

L: D-Did anybody else see t-that?

A: Y-Yeah I-I t-think we all d-did...

LG: UGH! Well... I guess we all have to stay here for another two nights! Bye guys!

Everyone: BYE!

*Alarm clock goes off* *Everyone falls asleep* *There is an evil laugh that echos throughout the halls*

THERE I REVEALED MY REAL NAME OKAY?! DON'T JUDGE! It's 1:30 am where I am and I still can't sleep great! Also! HARMONIZER (if you all didn't see at the top) WAS THE ONE WHO DARED ME SO YUP! (Not mad just saying she was the person who dared me) I NEEDZ MY SLEEP NOW BYE MY TERMINATORS!

PEACE- Lightning Girl Out!