Chapter 12 - Happy Birthday, Baby...

thank you for all the votes on the last chapter! im really trying to write more because i know you guys really enjoy this story. ilyilyily💗

one more thing: this is my first time actually publishing  an "r rated" chapter (with A LOT of help from @wotkaty thanks bb ilysm) SO IM ACTUALLY REALLY NERVOUS

John's POV - 10/16/12

The sound of a familiar sounding laugh had woken me, and my lips immediately curled up into a small smile.

But today I turned 35, and somehow it felt good. I was no longer alone; I had Katy by my side.

Things these days have been amazing. I couldn't ask for anything more than we already had. My life was perfect, she was perfect. It was impossible to explain to her how grateful I was for her and our relationship. I didn't want anything else in whole entire universe than to be with her. She was mine... and I was going to make sure I was gonna keep her forever.

"Happy birthday, handsome." She whispers into my ear as she straddles me from behind. I was laying on my stomach, which tended to be the certain sleeping position that I found most comfortable. But on the other hand, Katy always judges me for it and it's quite cute actually.

"It's too early." I groan, sliding over a bit to glance at the clock which just so happened to be on Katy's side of the bed.

"Babe, it's 12:30. I have a whole planned for us.. don't be a loser." She whines, kneeling on both of her knees in front of me whilst giving me the classic but usual puppy dog eyes look. I wasn't going to give in that easily and she knew that.

"I am not a loser, Katheryn." I reply with a slight chuckle, pulling her body towards me. My voice was still quite raspy, hence the fact that I had just woken up. I don't even know how long I slept. All I remember was going to bed fairly early last night.

"Hey not so fast, hunk. You're not getting any until later." She winks and effortlessly hops off my lap, making her way into the bathroom.

I ignored that comment and barge into the bathroom, laughing. "Hey!" She shrieks and covers her naked body with the large button up shirt I had given her to sleep in. "I said n-" I cut her off by giving her a passionate kiss. She pulls away, biting her lip and looking up with me with eyes full of affection and lust. "It will be worth it baby, ok?" She smirks, hopping into the shower.

I chuckle as I heard the water from the shower turn on and shake my head, looking down at the shirt that was carelessly dropped onto the floor. For such a well put together woman, you would think she wouldn't leave her dirty clothes on the floor. But that's Katy and some people just don't get that.

"Why don't you get dressed, baby? I'll be out in a bit." She said with joy, a little giggle escaping her lips. I knew today was going to be amazing, especially because I was spending it with her, and only her.

So, I let Katy have her shower so the day could go on, and let her have her space for the time being. I loved how she planned special time for us tonight. With her busy schedule I know it's not very easy for her to make free time. I loved her to death, and I couldn't be any more thankful than I already was for her. But I'm also glad that things between us are better now, and not so stressful and concerning. We also decided that what happened last week should be forgotten, and it's behind us now. But I still can't help but still worry about her. She doesn't seem so off anymore, so I guess she just wants to forget about it.