Chapter Two: Into The Light

Jessie was out cold but suddenly she was awoken by some sort of force that pulled her up. She looked around quickly before groaning softly as she looked down at her wrist but the cut was gone, it looked as if it never even happened. Jessie got up and went to her room before laying down on her bed, burying her head in the pillows. Jessie sniffled before wiping the tears on her cheeks away before shaking her head slightly. There was a tap on her door and she looked towards the door and what she saw made her look away and do a triple take but he was standing there, Gareth was standing in her doorway.
Jessie gasped slightly and got up instantly before walking over to him and giving him one of the biggest hugs she had ever given. "Oh my god... Gareth." She cried out and kissed his neck before looking into his beautiful brown eyes. "I love you. Oh god, I love you so much..." She sniffled as she squeezed him tighter. Gareth let out a chuckle and ran his fingers through her strawberry blonde locks. "I love you too Jessie..." He whispered and kissed her forehead. Jessie held onto Gareth tightly and sighed softly before looking up at eyes, which were looking right into hers. "You're so beautiful." Gareth said and gently caressed little circles in her pale cheek. He gently leaned in and pressed his lips to hers, the sensation of the kiss making Jessie let out a soft moan. Jessie wrapped her arms around Gareth's neck and leaned in closer to him, wanting to feel closer to him. "Why did you leave me Gareth?" She whispered and looked up at him, he returned her look and frowned slightly. "It wasn't my choice to leave you..." He said quietly and looked down before shaking his head. Jessie reached up and stroked his cheek lightly before kissing his lips softly. "I'll love you until the day I die..." She whispered softly and smiled at him. "Can I be with you? I can't live without you Gareth..." Jessie asked and Gareth frowned slightly before shaking his head and kissing her cheek once more. "Don't come into the light baby girl... Stay away until it's your time to come. Now go Jessie. Live the rest of your life and never given up, and never forget I love you." Gareth said before leaning and kissing her quickly.
With that Jessie was awoken by her eldest son, Ron yelling at her to wake up as he applied pressure to her wrist. "It'll be okay mom, c'mon lets get you up off the ground." Ron said in a panicked sounding voice before pulling her up off the ground. Jessie got up and walked with Ron as she held onto her wrist. Jessie felt weaker than weak but she was trying to stay awake and stay alive for Gareth. They managed to get the bleeding to stop, Jessie was in pain but at least she wasn't losing anymore blood, she wasn't walking into the light today or anytime soon.