Chapter one.

POV: Austin

"She only said it to me and she's stupid to believe I would listen." I said to Junior, my best friend.

"Yeah,I she's known you enough to know,you weren't going to leave." He said taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

"Hey guys!" Said Marie while sitting down in front of me,besides Junior.

"Hey" we both say at the same time.

Ding'  my phone got a notification.

I checked and sure enough it was from, Lizzy.

Lizzy is like the most funniest,like able person ever. She isn't the nicest person I know because she can be mean when she wants to, but like,she doesn't get mad at anyone and she doesn't always spread rumors.

'Hey gurl,where are you?' She texted me.

'I'm at McDonald with Junior and Marie' I replied

'Why the heck didn't you invite me?!' She responded

'I'm sorry,it was just going to be me and Junior,but Marie came and we just didn't care.' I replied

'Oh well can I go?' She said

'Definitely bruh'i responded.

"You guys want some smokes?" Marie said with a smirk.

"Sure, bae." Junior said looking her straight in the eye and smiling.

"Uh,what about you, Austin." She said looking away from junior.

"Sure,junior, wanna wait here for Lizzy?" I asked standing up and stretching a little.

"No. Why don't we all go? It's just right around the corner. We won't take long." He said the truth. It's not like we're going to stay there.

We started walking with junior between me and Marie.

"Austin, I dare you to run in front of a car and jump on it while it is moving." Junior said with the craziest smirk I've ever seen.

"ok. You got it" I said waiting for the right time.

I found a car going a little slow and tried. I got on the car and slipped off. I landed on my back, unable to breath.

"Wow. You actually did it." He said picking me off the ground.

Junior has always been that kind of bad,but loving best friend type of guy to me. We always hug and say we love each other when we leave, and it's nice because him being a boy,I'd expect him to be embarrassed but he isn't like that. He doesn't care what people say about him. And I love that about him. Just that, he can be the most dirty-minded, weirdo ever. But it's cool. He rubs off on me a lot though.

"Ugh. Fuck you." I say grabbing my back as he drops me on the wet grass. "Fuck you." He said playing around.

Marie is laughing non-stop. She actually took a picture of Junior holding me and put it on snapchat. With the subtitle: 'cute couple much?'.

"Fuck you too!" I say to her.

"oh I love you guys. Now let's hurry before Liz thinks we ditched her." She said putting her hand on juniors shoulder.

I get up and catch my breath before we get to the store. We get inside and I get some Gatorade and Marie buys some cigarettes for us. I hate being underaged. Junior, Marie and I are the only people out of all our friends that smoke. Everyone else but Liz, drinks but it's not necessarily the same thing.

"Thank you" we all said to the cashier as we left.

We immediately started to smoke. We started walking and then arrived Lizzy just as we got there.

"Hey, Liz!" Marie said running up to her.

"Wow. Back the hell away. You smell like fucking cigarette smoke,and I'm not staying long. I don't want my clothes to smell like that.!" She said pushing Marie away from her.

I look at junior and we both smirked. We went up to Liz and blew smoke right in her face and she literally fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU ASSHOLES!!!" She said all mad. Junior and I just started laughing super hard.

I went up to her and tried to hug her but she pushed me away.

"I'm sorry baby!" Junior begged her as if she were his girlfriend. He acts like that with everyone. Even me. I've gotten used of him,doing things like that, so it doesn't bother me.

"Fuck you." She said calmly now.

We started walking and it was getting darker by the minute.

"Where the fuck are we going guys?" Marie asked stopping us all.

"I don't know, oooohhh lets go to the mall. I could pick up some ladies." He said with a smile. Marie,Liz and I looked at each other started laughing super hard. We bumped into each other by laughing so hard.

"ok whatever. Let's go" said Liz, pointing to the sky.

"Super man" I said under my breath, playing around.

We get to the mall and the first place we all want to go to is Vans. We get inside the store and I see a really cute sweater. "I want this one." I said looking at Junior. "What do you want me to do about it?" He said not even looking at me. "Buy it for me, pretty please, with a cherry on top." I begged.
"Fine. You owe me a-" I cut him off when I see a really cute guy." Ooh,whose the cute guy." I say to Marie. "Gross." Says Liz. I walk to the section where the guy is. I look at the shoes there.

Ding. I suddenly get a notification from Twitter. 'Jasmine started following you' read the notification.

This bitch. I thought.

I turned around to tell Liz and Marie about it when I run into the guy.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I said almost laughing because of how tall he is. Well, I'm a short person so, almost everyone is really tall. "It's ok." He said rubbing his chest that I crashed into. "I'm Jack ."he said finally. "I'm Austin." I said. "Nice to meet you, Austin" he said with a smile.
"You too. Well, I got to go with my friends, bye" I said pointing to Junior and Liz. "Oh well, maybe I'll see you around. He said as I started walking. I turned around to see him running his hands through his longish-shortish black hair.

"So, I see you talked to him" Marie said smirking at me.

"Yeah,that's what that was." I said sarcastically.

"What happened?" Said junior with an eyebrow raised.

"I bumped into him,when I was gonna....ooooohhhh I WANTED TO FUCKING TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!" I said almost loud enough for the whole store to hear.

"Shh!" Liz said with one finger on her lips.

"Sorry, I was gonna tell you to guess who started following me on Twitter." I said with an evil smile.

"Who?" They all said confused. I only have 156 followers on Twitter at the moment.

"Mother fucking Jasmine." I responded.

"She's stupid. Did you follow her back?" Asked Marie.

"Fuck to the no" I said getting on my phone.

"Watch ima fucking follow her,and let's see what happens." She said before getting on her phone.

"Wait how long ago was that?" She asked.

"8 minutes ago" I said checking my Notification Center.

"Alright,she still might be on" she said putting her phone in her pocket.

"Jasmine already follows me." Liz said looking at us.

"Well,your the innocent one here so,yeah of course she is" I said, with an agreement from Marie.