Chapter two.

POV: Austin

"ByeLiz!", "love ya!" "Have a great night!" Junior,Marie and I all said before leaving Liz' house.

"Today was fun!" I said putting my arm around Junior.

"It was exhausting,fun I guess but I didn't pick up any ladies. " he said taking my arm off his shoulder.

"Your going home with me. So,what are you talking about?" I said to him

"Yeah but your my friend. You'll never be my girlfriend." He said laughing.

"Of course not stupid. But you picked me up,like literally. Remember I fucking slipped off the stupid car for you,and you picked me off the ground." I replied

"I'll say that counts then." He said. He looks at me and smirks.

"What are you doing!!!" Screams Marie as Junior picks her up.

"I said I wanted to pick up ladies, not just one,but several." He said laughing.

"Put me down asshole!" She says hitting his hand.

"No." He says before starting to jog. I go after them. We get to the McDonalds we were at earlier. I open the door,he walks in still with Marie in his arms,and drops her on one of the rubber seats they have in the back.

"Asshole." is all she says,before getting up,pushing him and going to the restroom. I go after her,laughing.

"He's so stupid" she says while laughing and fixing her pants,that were all wrinkled.

"Yeah. But that was funny" I said sitting on the counter. We get out and we see him ordering for us. We've all been there enough to know what we all like. A lot of people from school come-Oh Shit. School. We have school tomorrow.

"Dude,we have school tomorrow!" I said to Marie who was sitting across from me.

"Damn it,we do. I had forgot about school." She said hitting the table. Junior comes to the table with our food and we remind him that we have school tomorrow.

"I can still sleep over right?" He asks.

"Definitely." I said pissed because of school.

We finish eating our food and start to walk Marie home. I'm glad Junior is going to stay at my house tonight. My parents are out of town. I honestly didn't listen to where they said they were going. So it's just going to be Joseph, my little brother and Junior.
I'm glad Joseph is mature to not always be super nosy with me and my life.

We get home and I yell out," hey Joe I'm home with Junior,he's staying over tonight." While entering the kitchen. "Oh ok,um can my friend stay over?" He asks, nervously.

"Yeah,of course. But who is it?" I ask looking at Junior. Junior smirks at me and whispers,"girlfriend yet?". "No,too young." I whisper back.

"Uh, she's....her name is Nicole" he says innocently.

Whoa...

"Is she here yet?" I ask looking junior whose laughing his ass off right now.

"No,but she just called to tell me she was on her way..."