Chapter three.

After we finished eating I walk her to her house. It wasn't that far from Jack in The box anyways. "Well this is my house...." I hear Austin say before heading to the porch.

"Well I'll see you around then...." I say rubbing my head.

"Yeah...bye" she said before opening the door with her keys and going inside.

"Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's POV.

After Jack dropped me off at my house I went to the kitchen to eat. I just ate but I was actually really hungry. But I honestly didn't feel comfortable eating in front of him. And all I ate with him was half a taco.

Me being a really lazy person I decided to just eat some cereal.

*ding* I got a text from Junior. I totally forgot he was coming over today.

Hey Im heading over to your house so you better have some dinner cooked for me, women. ~ Junior.

Don't worry loser I have something GREAT for you.~ Me

He got here in about the next five or six minutes and I had made him a bowl of cereal.

"Hey A! Got my dinner ready?" He said as soon as he walked in.

"Yup. Right here." I said putting the bowl of cereal on the table.

"Thanks jerk. But I said dinner." He he said sitting down across from me at the table.

"At my place...this is dinner." I said finishing my bowl of cereal and placing it in the sink.

"No it's not Babe stop playing." He said looking at it if it was a monster.

"Fine then make it what you want it to be, USE your imagination." I said enthusiastically.

"Ha. Ha."

-----

The whole week has been so boring. Liz and Marie are out of town without me. What a sad life I live right. Haha. Junior got a new girlfriend, Janette....Janice...Jennifer? I don't even know her name. She is all he's been talking about for the past days and it's starting to get annoying but I guess I've done that before. Only it was about a girl. Not that I'm a lesbian but I had this new friend that I always talked about and suddenly my best friend would roll her eyes and say 'ugh.', when I talked about her but I don't know. She was chill.

Recently I've heard rumors of Liz dating some guy Cameron. It seems like everyone is suddenly in a relationship but me and Marie. But I'm not really sure if Liz is dating this guy. Like,maybe they're just friends or something. Ima call her right now as a matter of fact.

I dial the number and about a couple seconds she picks up.

Liz: Hey what's up.

Me: Nothing much. Any news?

Liz: Not really why?...oh yeah nevermind yeah I got something I forgot to tell you.

Me: I'm listening..

Liz *screaming*:I GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!

Me: Cameron?

Liz: yeah he's so great!

Me: That's awesome, when did you meet him?

Liz: um like two days ago?. I think. I don't remember..

Me:... How do you not remember?...

Liz: uh... hey I got to go. Marie and I are going somewhere right now... Bye! Love ya.

---Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.
---

And that's when she hung up. Well I know she's hiding something. But you know what, I think I am stupid or something because I don't even remember half the conversation we just had. Anyways, I'll ask her about it when she gets back in town.

~~~

Another day of school,work....torture has passed and nothing interesting has happened. Yet at least.

"Hey do you guys want to go to Starbucks with me?" Junior says to Marie,and I.

"Yeah sure." Marie says focused on her phone.

"Sur-" I get cut off by someone behind us.

"Hey uh Austin, I was look for you."

"Oh hey Shawn, what's up." I say to him.

"Shawn?" Says Marie taking her attention off her phone and to Shawn.

"Oh hey Mary." Shawn replies with a little smirk.

"You guys know each other?" I ask.

"Yeah this is the dork cousin I was talking about." Marie explains.

"Oh cool." Junior and I say at the same time.

"You wanna join us to Starbucks?" I ask Shawn.

"Yeah sounds great!" He says with a bright smile. He's pretty cute if you ask me.

_________________

I Finally updated. Sorry for the wait. Not that anyone is probably actually reading this.