Chapter Three

"I'm hungry." I whined backstage the next day. Ed and I were hanging out while the boys were at sound check before their show.

"Go on stage and get my wallet from Zayn." Ed said.

"Come with me. I'll look like an idiot." I responded.

"We've been working really hard on this tour and we really hope you like it- hey, you two are supposed to be backstage!" Louis said. There were lots of girls in the arena, staring at the boys with lust.

"We were hungry and Malik over here has my dear brother's wallet." I replied.

"You all know Ed and Demi, yeah?" Liam asked the crowd. "Ed is opening for us tonight, along with Five Seconds of Summer."

"Hi, Demi." Ashton said shyly.

"Hello, Ashton." I smiled.

"We love you, but get out." Zayn said, handing Ed his wallet. "These girls didn't come here to watch The Demetria Sheeran show!"

"Zayn, darling, I'll tell the whole world that you let Perrie dress you up as a woman if you don't put a sock in it. Oh, wait." I laughed pointedly at the shocked fangirls. "Have a good sound check. Sorry for interrupting." I saluted them all and walked off with Ed. We exited the arena and sat in the nearby Katz's Deli.

"I'm excited for the show. You and the guys." I grinned.

"Where did you guys go last night?" He asked.

"The girls and I went to a bar, and then a few of the guys joined us." I said.

"Were you drinking?" He asked.

"Yeah." I laughed smugly.

"Demi!"

"Ed!"

"Demi, you're only eighteen."

"You're only twenty-two but you act like you're sixty!" I retorted. "Take it easy, old man."

He chuckled. "You're a pain in the ass, but you're my pain in the ass. I missed you so much."

"Funny, I've been getting that a lot." I said. "I'm only joking. I missed you a lot."

"Good to have you back. Oh, this looks so good." He said as our food came.

"The food in recovery was awful. So nice to have some good food." I replied. We ate quickly seeing as Ed was performing in front of thousands of people in an hour.

"Ed, all these people are here to see you!" I grinned, looking at the lines outside the arena.

"They're here to see One Direction, Demi." He rolled his eyes.

"Ed! Can we have a picture with you?" A group of girls called. I smirked at him.

"Hi, Demi!" A girl about my age waved.

"Hello, ladies. Excited for the show?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Are you really dating Harry?" Another asked.

"Good lord, no. I am not dating any of them. Promise!" I grinned, pulling Ed inside. He had to get ready!

"We're back!" I called. The boys were chilling before the show started.

"We missed you very much." Niall said, looking at me with his big blue eyes.

"You're such a smart ass." I sat down next to him. Ed was grabbing his guitar and going onstage. "What time do you guys go on?"

"In-"

"I guess I should get to my seat. Break a leg. Stay cute, yeah?" I laughed to myself, leaving backstage and going to find Danielle and Eleanor. We were sitting in the front row.

"Hey." I said, sitting between them.

"You're late! I swear, you have problems with being punctual." Dani laughed.

"Ed already left?" I asked.

"Just exited the stage." Eleanor said.

"Oh, hello girls!" I smiled at Louis' sisters. They had flown here with Eleanor and were all leaving tomorrow morning.

"Now introducing One Direction!" A voice yelled through the loud speakers. The arena erupted in cheers.

**

The show was incredible. I have the most talented friends in the world. Afterwards, we all went back to our hotel. I, for one, needed a bubble bath. My room had a huge tub, and basically the world's coolest bathroom. I sank into the warm water, totally covered by the bubbles.

"Ed!" I yelled. "ED!"

"Wh- Jesus Christ, Demi. You're naked." He rolled his eyes.

"Please, you can't see anything! I need my phone!" I huffed. He stomped off. After five minutes he didn't return, so I called Harry's name.

"You want me to join you, right?" He asked as soon as he came in.

"No. I sent Ed to find my phone but he never came back." I said.

"Hey, Harry- Oh." Niall came in too. Jesus, I wasn't looking to take a community bath.

"Have you guys seen my phone?" I asked.

"Demi! Ed sent me!" Ashton and Luke called, walking into my bathroom.

"Um, here's your, um, uh. . ." Ashton stopped mid-sentence, taking a deep breath. "Phone."

"Thanks, boys." I flashed a toothy smile. They left, breathless.

"You really shouldn't dazzle people like that." Niall said.

I shrugged. "Do I dazzle you?"

"Oh yeah." He said, turning a little bit pink. "See you later, Dems." He quickly kissed my cheek and left, leaving me the dazzled one.