Chilling pain

Ok dears this one will have Anderson but not nice Anderson cheers

         As Sherlock got in the cab and gave the cabbie directions he got a reply to his text to John saying "okay I'll be at the flat if you should need me" Sherlock then tucked his phone away and looked out the window for contemplating various things the rest of the drive.
         As the cab pulled up to the crime scene Sherlock payed and then slowly got out careful of his knees and ankles he then slowly proceeded to the entrance of the building trying hard to cover up his limp. As he reached the door he was confronted with a certain Sally Donovan who looked 100% ticked off and snarky. Sherlock's shoulders slumped just a hit thinking about the unavoidable battle of words that was sure to come. Sally then walked over to him and said in a accusing tone " well well if it isn't the freak? You know we thought we had finally gotten rid of you but no that would be to good to ask for." Sherlock pushed past her and into the room with Lestrade. As he got into the room Lestrade greeted him but Sherlock wasn't paying attention as his mind was pulling treacherous tricks on him. As he looked around as to what looked to be a torture room with corpses in it he could feel his grasp on reality slipping slowly away bit by bit away. He no longer felt like he was in London but like he was back being beaten by people in Moriarty's web. He turned around fast remembering where he was and knelt down next to a body. He could feel everyone's eyes boring into him and the whispers of them talking about him.

           As Sally was watching Sherlock she noted the hesitation in his actions and the small winces he made when he would move. She sneered thinking it was all just an act as she looked over to see Anderson in the next room she walked over to him and whispered to him "I bet you don't have the guts to trip the freak on his way out." He laughed and replayed with a chuckled 
"your on!" 

           As Sherlock started walking out after telling Lestrade he would text him when he had anything to go on,  he started to walk past Anderson, seeing that no one was watching, Anderson tripped the taller man making him tumble to the ground. What he was not expecting to hear was the loud blood curdling scream that Sherlock would let out followed by him screaming out in what would seem to be Siberian or tears to be flowing down his face.  As Lestrade ran into the room and saw Sherlock on the floor he cursed and then  ran over to the man he grabbed Sherlock's arm to help him up Sherlock let out another scream this time followed by English begging for the pain to stop. At a loss for what to do Lestrade called John begging him to come and help the distressed man.