Bob.

Bree's p.o.v

Today at Day Care my friend was sick so I decided to play with someone else. His name Bob, he's an unicorn and he's beautiful I love him so much. I'm going to tell Cameron and the rest of the boys that I'm friends with a unicorn. "Hey Bob, what are we going to do today." I asked Bob and he replied to do what we were doing which was being outside.
Soon it was time to go. I said bye to other people while Bob got in the car with me. The boys asked the same question as they did everyday. Soon we got home and I rushed upstairs with Bob.
After awhile the boys called me down to eat. I told the boys what my new friend's name and what he is and where he came from. At first they looked at me and then they said I was so cute. Bob said he came from Unicorn land and he had two other friends. I really like Bob and I think the boys do to. Maybe we could meet Bob's friends and they could hang out with me.

Jack G.'s p.o.v

We came home with Bree and she ran to her room with no idea why. It was my night to cook dinner and I made spaghetti. I called Bree down.
When we started to eat Bree told us she had a friend named Bob, who is an unicorn, and came from Unicorn land. We all looked at her weirdly, but after a few seconds we decided to let it go, since we all had an imaginary friend when we were younger. The way she looked and how she said it was so cute. So I told Bree she looked cute.

When she was walking up stairs she started to mumble things to "Bob". I hope she doesn't keep him forever. I'll be devastated she went crazy, because of "Bob".

----------------------------------------------
Guess what my Unicorns. I updated. I feel so special, because you all read my book and some people even ask if I can update. So I'm so thankful for the people who stuck with this crappy book.😇