House tour and fun.

Hey guys so I tried to make a long-ish chapter. So I hope you enjoy.

Hayes's p.o.v

The girl we picked was so adorable and she's so sweet. When we got home with her Cameron asked me to show her around the house so they can get her room done. I showed her all the rooms except for the basement and her room.. Her room wasn't complete and the basement was just a surprise I guess. She was so happy. She looked like she saw a llama-corn.(A unicorn mixed with a llama). We all loved her, because she was just so happy. I asked her if she wanted to go to the park and she said yes.

Cameron's p.o.v

We told Hayes to take Bree to the park so we could finish her room. This little girl's favorite color is aqua and she loves all sports, including swimming, dance, and gymnastics. She was a tomboy but she was an adorable one. As soon as we finished he room it looked amazing and we were sure she would love it. I called Hayes to bring her back. I so couldn't wait until she see's her room.

Hayes's p.o.v
When we got to the park she wanted to play basketball, which was so cute because she's so tiny. When after a few rounds of basketball I got a call saying her room was done. So I told that we had to go home and she was okay with that. She's so adorable and I already love her.

Qotd- Who's your favorite old magcon boy.
Answer- Mine is hayes.
Love-ya,
Leayh.