Chapter 7: Magic

Aden's POV

I sigh as we walk up the stone path to Phoenix Drop from the docks. I can't pout about telling her guards. They both love her and she cares about them. But now isn't the time for introductions.

We usually practice our magics now. I can tell she's getting a little bit of a build up by the way she is wringing her hands.

"So... my full name is Jessica Aphmau Thorson and this is my twin brother Adisson Xander Thorson." She says trying not to make eye contact with them.

I need to get her to use her powers, to big of a build up could hurt her or someone else. And  it would be easier to show Garroth and Laurence rather than tell them. So I'll do something annoying.

"We are the Wonder twins!" I say triumphantly, trying to get Jess to fight me. 

"We are not the 'wonder twins'" she say making air quotes and rolling her eyes.

"Well can regular twins do this?" I say levitating her into the air.

She glares down at me pulling her hair into a ponytail because she's upside down hanging above me, a blue haze surrounding her.

"I know what your trying to do and it's not going to work." She says as I turn onto the path to the plaza. I grin shrugging.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I say sarcastically.

"Aden!" She wines as I walk to the center of the market. The villagers all stare and gasp but no one dares to interfere.

"Oh come on Jess! Just a little sparing." I beg.

"No! Put me down!" She wines, kicking her legs.

"As you wish." I say throwing her through the air telepathically.

I can tell she can't stop herself. Her wings rip through her sweater, beautiful and angelic like our mother. Immediately she zips through the air heading towards me.

"You asked for it!" She calls, nearly knocking me down but I dodge. She skids away nearly hitting the beautiful statue I love.

Jess grins wildly, placing her hands on the ground sending vines towards me. I throw my hands in front of me sending an icy blast, freezing the thorny plants. She charges at me as my wings spread and I leap a few feet into the air. She grabs my ankle throwing me a few yards away. She sprints in front of me and before I can do any thing she socks me in the stomach then the face. In one swift movement I'm on my back and my sister so standing over me, our mother's cold blade pressed against my neck.

"I win." She says victoriously throwing her fist into the air. Then someone starts to slowly clap. She turns around as I get up.

Laurence stares at us astonished, clapping. Jess looks at her feet ashamed that she gave up so easily and used her powers.

I sigh extending my hand to her " GG" I smile at her.

She looks up at me smiling as well.

"GG" she taking my hand shaking it.

P.S.
Hi guys sorry this chapter is a little late! So from my last set of questions I got that Zane and Zenix are coming back as good guys and there will be some zamau action! But I still have no idea if Castor and the Chicken Shamon are going to be the same person or not! Please tell me I can't decide! And thanks for all the awesome feedback!
-A Clever Girl