About how i got an election..turned to be an ELECTION.

Hey guys! I was having my exams and revising for the others too!! Gomen ne~~

Status Updated.

Aomine Daiki: The fuck do you want?

Like this post. Share This Post. Comment.

Kagami Taiga: The fuck is wrong with you?

Haizaki Shougo: You guys... on PMT? Erection?

Aomine Daiki: Yeah i had an erection when this Bakagami called me in the middle of my climax! Mai-chan's big boobs had impact! It's her new magazine!!!

Haizaki Shougo: Aomine! i didn't know you liked Mai-chan too!!!

Kagami Taiga: ......

Aida Riko: Saite..

Momoi Satsuki: Saite...

Yona-hime: To think i was worried about you Ahomine!!! Fuck off!!! You slut!!! I'm breaking up with you bye!!!//slaps aomine//(internet version of slap)

Aomine Daiki: Y-yona!! i'm sorry please don't leave me!!! Your boobs were just small that it didn't give me an erection that's all!! so sorry ne!!

Yona-hime: Sai----SAITEE!!! SHINEEEE AHOMINE SLUTTY WHORE!!!

Kise Ryouta: To think you betrayed that bishoujo's feelings, hidoi-ssu!!!

Takao Kazunari: Wow! That boom!! ooyeah!!!

Midorima Shintarou: Serves you right Bakamine. Such a disgrace to the Teiko Middle School.

Kimura Shinsuke: Somehow, i think i can understand what he is saying now.

Otsubo Taisuke: I thought i was the only one who could not understand him.

Aomine Daiki: OI!! I'M NOT IN THE WRONG!!

Kuroko Tetsuya: Who cares?

9876M Likes. Share This Post. Comment.

Aomine Daiki: Why the hell DO YOU GET THAT MUCH OF LIKES!!???

Kuroko Tetsuya: Because i'm fab?

Akashi Seijuro: I love you the best! Mah destined wife!!! No marry me now!!

Kuroko Tetsuya: 1st answer: I don't

2nd answer: I don't give a shit?

3rd answer: No.

Kagami Taiga: I saw that burn comin!!!

Akashi Seijuro: Taiga, why don't we talk for a while? hm? //indimidating aura and the cunning grin//

Kagami Taiga: A-AHAHAH....N-N-NO Thanks.....

Midorima Shintarou: I have saved some money for your funeral.

Momoi Satsuki: Oh! What a coincidence Midorin!!! I have some too!!! //being sarcastic//

Aomine Daiki: SHINeEEEEE!!!!!

Akashi Seijuro: After you.

Aomine Daiki: Die midget!!!

Momoi Satsuki: Ah.

Aida Riko: Ah.

Kagami Taiga: Eh~~...

Akashi Seijuro: Come on let's be friends. Tomorrow i will bring you some where. // fUCKED UP AURA AND EVIL GRIN//

Aomine Daiki: Y-y-y-y-y-y-yYAMERROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU CAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY!!!