Chapter 3

-Lukes p.o.v- 

i take out my pencils and draw the beautiful Mia, not for the first time i must admit.... i have started a few drawings of her, but Ive never finished them, they have never captured her true beauty, maybe i'll show her them some day... maybe... i don't know....

i adjust her face, i turn her head by her chin and kiss her cheek, she giggles, it leaves a smile glued to her face, she is the definition of perfection.... i want to marry this girl someday... Ive never been this 'in love' before... i didn't know how to play it cool... Ive only known this girl a couple of days... but i feel like Ive know her my whole life...

i sit down on Mia's huge sofa, she sits down next to me and rests her head on my shoulder, i hold her and, we cuddle for ages, as do Jai and Maria, we're all cosy and warm....soon she falls asleep, I continue to add detail into the drawing, nearly falling asleep myself... There... Done! I feel so proud of myself when I see what I've created...

-Mia's p.o.v-

I wake up to Luke asleep, his head on my shoulder and a sketch pad on his lap, the first drawing in the book is a drawing of me.... It's beautiful...he's Unbelievably good at art...he actually made me look pretty .... I didn't think that was possible.... I...love this boy... He's amazing...

I pick up my sketch book and start to finish the drawing of him I started in art class... He smiles in his sleep, I wonder what he's thinking about....over half an hour goes by and I finish my drawing... I don't think he'll like it...he opens his eyes slowly and stares at me...

"morning sleepy head" I say kissing his cheek

"morning beautiful" he said kissing me back, he was adorable, how lucky was I to have him...even though technically we weren't even going out ...?

"have a nice sleep?" I whisper

"only because you were here" she said smiling at me, he grabs my hand and pulls me close, kissing me... I think this is why I love this boy, he's always there for me, I know I've only known him for a couple days...but he was there...

"shit..." he mumbles

"everything okay?" I ask

"yeah...no.. Me and Jai have to go film with beau, skip and James right now" he says

"film?"

"oh... Yeah, we're the janoskians" he says smiling

"janoskians?" I say as he pulls his iPhone out and opens up YouTube, he clicks on one of his videos and hands me the phone, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my whole life, he smiles at me giggling and kisses my cheek, I give him a kiss back

"wanna come watch?" he mumbles, looking shy, he's so cute

"can I?" I ask

"yeah...if you don't have a weak stomach... I think we're doing a challenge today... Beau throws up in most of them..." he says awkwardly

"I have a little sister, I used to have to help my mum wipe puke off...well pretty much everything..." I giggle, he laughs

"okay then" he smiles proudly

"you wanna come too?" I hear Jai ask Maz

"okay" she mumbles in-between kisses... Wait what about jade...

"im staying here, away from the throw up" jade shouts, I laugh

"wanna get going then?" Luke says to me offering his hand

"okay" I say taking his hand in mine as we walk cutely out of the house...