Prologue

"Lara Honey! Look here. Tooth fairy has left a penny for you.", Dania shouted to get her daughter's attention.

Lara, as her mother called her, came running to her bedroom holding a book in her hand.

"Look baby." Dania enthusiastically extended her hand with a penny in her palm nearer to her face.

Lara examined the coin for a few seconds and replied in a relaxed tone, "Mom, I saw you put the coin under the pillow. I think it's time for you stop doing this. I am grown up and I understand that there is no such thing as fairy and magic".

The mother looked at daughter with overwhelming pride and hidden worry. The four year old girl, with a rare pair of eyes, with right eyes having golden iris, so bright, that it seems as if the sun had decided to take rest in her eyes, and with left eye with sea blue iris. Her mid night black hair just uplifted her beauty.

Her mother cupped her child's cheeks with both her hands and said, "Maybe tooth fairy is a myth. But life is not only logic but also magic. When you grow up, you would come across that magic."

But Lara didn't come across that magic even after she was left alone in the world after her mother's demise on Lara's fifth birthday, not even when she discovered that her father, whom her mother said was on a business trip, actually had died when her mother was six months pregnant with her in her stomach, nor when she got voluntarily accepted into the school of battle arts located in a secluded island situated in the Pacific ocean.
But as destiny had planned it she did come across it one day.