chessboard pawn

I reach out my hand asking you're help and you just continue running while I can't run anymore. Then I just lose you and I am just a blur. Yet I never thought you would leave me like that. I never feel so betrayed. I gave you my heart and you just faked a smile and took it. You didn't want to say no because I was a new pawn for you to reach to the top. You saw your opponent fall for your trap and used me as bait. Yet I come to you like a dog that loves their master so much. I am your dog that you beaten half to death, I am your pawn in your chessboard game. I failed to see the true light not false light your showed me. Another foolish person who thought you actually love them back.

One day that winning streak will end because then you will be a pawn for another and hurt you like how you hurt me. Leave you the same way you left me. That person will be me. I will be the one who uses you as a pawn and all of those who used me. I will be the hunter and you will be the hunted. Never leave any evidence in your crime scene. I the dog will attack my owner, I the pawn will lead my king to destruction. I will lead you to your death, a death that you will cry for mercy but no mercy shall be shown. For you had no mercy on me.

I've thought a fairy tail can come true, a wonder land and come to life. Then I realized it can't, it won't, because in this world people will use you so you don't let them. So you become the mad hatter, the joker, the one who strike fear into others.

I will win the game.

This book is a way i can express my feels out, I've been experience depression but only told my sister and two trustworthy friends. I don't tell my family because my family is super religious and i wouldn't want be even pressure even more.