"Chapter 7" kiss's

"EMILY'S POV"
Intill it was Miley's turn she ask Grayson to kiss me grayson turn his head to face me miley pushed graysons lips against mine an it was an amazing first kiss i wanted more but he stoped we kissed for about 6/5 minutes it was the best kiss i ever had...

"MILEYS POV"
It was emilys turn she asked Ethan to kiss me I have a lil crush on Ethan intil he press his lips against mine I had an urge to kiss him back I did an it was the best first kiss I had I loved it's we stopped kissing me an Emily went home because it was time to go home I went to Emily's house to have an sleepover an plus about the kiss's..

"GRAYSON'S POV"
Emily n Miley left and the party was over I went to go in my room I chouldent stop thinking about EMILY the kiss we had on the dance floor didn't mean anything but the kiss we had in the game meant something but I think she doesn't think the same I went to sleep an had dreams about Emily n me an her was married an had an baby named Blake i woke up an i couldnt sleep but i tryed to sleep an i did go to sleep...

"EMILYS POV"
(Next morning)
I woke up from my alarm an i got dressed for school i weard (picture uptop of what emilys wearing) i went downstairs to my mom an dad cooking breakfast my mom fixed pancakes an my dad fixed bacon eggs sausage an pj sandwich it was good i ate intill the bus came i dissided to go on my skateboard so i did i finished eating i went to go get my backpack and my skateboard me an miley went on are skateboards we left at the same time we got to the school so we had to go are different ways me an miley have science and math class i went in my class to see grayson smileinh at me (im sorry if i dont spell some words right) i sat in my chair by grayson i chouldent stop thinkg about that kiss i mean yah he kissed me on the dance floor but it didnt mean anything but the kiss we had in the game we had something there idk just forget about it an move on (skip classes) yas its finely math an science i walk in science to see 'MILEYYY' YAS i (skip class with miley all they was talking about is the party an all that so skip it) i got to cheerleaders practice an allbi see in on the other side of the court i see the basketball team an graysons in it yay(sarcastic) i mean i like grayson an all that but i think all he cares about is sex but im faling for him to fast....

"GRAYSON POV"
Emilys om the cheerleadering team an i faling for her but i think its two fast i needa get to know her an all that but i can help my self she's pretty much beautiful smart an amazing an sweet an nice an i cant stop thinkin g abut her i need to kiss her again..

'NARRATOR'
Will grayson have an arge to kiss emily or to take his mind off of her?

Soo guys this is an long capter so i had two days of thinking what to tape i had wittersblock so sorry guys that i never post this capter so yah comment vote an share ilygsm☺️❤️-binka