"Chapter 4"

I finally got some sleep bc i was thinking about grayson n i couldnt stop so i went in my kitchen an fixed me some hot milk for me to sleep i looked at the time it was 3am so i went back in my room to sleep I finally had sleep (moring) i wake up an i did the usual took an shower got dress put on eyeliner an lil foundation put on my black vans black tshirt my high wasted shorts an put me hair in an messy bun i went down stairs ate breakfast the bus was here so i went out the door i said bye to my mom an dad "has i walked out of the door i seen miley i went an sat bye her an i told her about lastnight an she laugh really loud an i close her mouth with my hand an I laughed to "skip drive"

We got to school so i went to my locker as i put my stuff away i close my locker an grayson was standing there an he ask me if i wanted to go to his party next Friday i said im gonna think about that so then i got to my class siited down an looked at grayson an smiled i dont know why but i did

"Graysons pov"
I was in my class an emily looked at me an smiled i dont know why but she smiled i asked her why she was smiled an she was just looking at me for some reason so i just looked at her with an werid look an she looked at the teacher

"Emilys Pov"
The teacher walked in so i got my stuff out an he said we are going to do an project an we had to go into teams an the teacher said are names an luckily for me me an grayson had to make an project together (5hours pass) school was over so i went to the principal as she said for me to do i walked in an sat down..

"Narrator" what well happen to emily would she get in or get rejected?

Sorry for the short story guys i been busy lately 😓
Vote an share thx guys sm☺️❤️-binka