Too Simple chaptor ate

Aya's point o' view (alsooo i haven't been on wattpad in AGES! heh. nothing personal. i just got...bored. anyways, I'M BACK BABY! i'm not gonna be very consistent, but if i don't upload in at least a week you can flood my inbox. thanx)

vv w vv w vv w

   The Next Day

   Uh oh. I'm soooo screwed. Yesterday Nate introduced me to his girlfriend, and I flipped out and ran away. She's gonna think I'm some kind of inarticulate moron! With exactly zero manners! Ughhh life is hard. Why can't Nate just realise how in love with me he is and date me instead?

Because that would be boring.

What the hell?

Yeah, uh, dude, I'm your subconscious. I'm just gonna show up once in a while. I like it here. The rent is cheap, and my bed doesn't smell like sex and kumquats.

Holy toast, I don't know which of those to be more shocked by. My subconscious talks? People rent out my brain?! And how does something smell like sex and kumquats?!?! And anyway, isn't the whole sub-speaky-thingy a little bit ripping off Ari3ll3 and other awesome writers or some chili peppers? I mean, come on. You are soooo six months ago.

Well exCUSE me! It's not my fault the Bahamas were so addictive!

You--uh--what?--Bahamas--WHAT?

And THERE goes the grammar. Jeez, you're a teenager, shouldn't you be pro at this thing by now? And yeah, Bahamas. Sort of like 'bananas', except cooler and without the threat of a 'that's-what-she-said' joke.

...*mind explosion*...

Aw, crap. There goes another one. My landlady is gonna KILL me.

...Oh my god. Ohhhh my god. Um. I'm just gonna go with it now. All right then. So, you only think Nate shouldn't date me because drama is FUN?

...Yup.

Screw. You.

Ew no way man, I'm not gonna screw YOU. Creepy.

RRRRGghhhh. *clenches fists*

Calm down Godzilla, jesus. Are you on steroids?

OH MY GOD!

I said 'jesus', not 'god'. Get it right.

I am going to stragle you soon. Please SHUT THE HELL UP!

Whatever. Bai.

Thank goodness. Peace and quiet at last.

*sighs*

I LOVE YOU TOO SWEETHEART!

^^ ^ ^^ ^ ^^ ^ ^^

didja like it? no? too bad! :3 ANYWAY. ttyl. i'll upload soon. kthxbai