Meeting Katy

I was so excited for today!

Max messaged me all about today since he had it all planned out.

One of the most inspirational Singers Alive is coming to my hospital room.

And I was going to meet her.

The Extremly beautiful and talented Katy Perry.

She isn't my favorite singer but Max could only get her to come because she is so kind.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

"She's coming in 15 minutes!" Max said running through the door, flinging his bag to the corner of the room. His face excited like a young toddler going on a play-date.

"oh my god! no way!" I jumped up out of the bed where I was reading the maze runner series: The Death Cure.

The book was out of my hands faster than anything and on the bed that was once neat.

oops.

I hugged Mike as he paced  up and down frantically. "thanks sooo much!!!" I exclaimed as I hugged him tighter. 

"Anything for my best friend in the world." He said smiling.

I brushed my hair back and fixed my bed so it didn't look like World War Two took place on it.

"She's at the register!" Max announced checking his phone.

Then there was a knock at the door.

She came in.

And I met her.

"Hi, what's your name?" she asked.

her eyes and her smile were perfect. 

"A-a-alisa." I stuttered out.

She smiled at my lame attempt to say my name..

We talked for 30 minutes but she got a call to go to the recording studio for a meeting. 

she waved good-bye and gave me  a beautiful smile.