Chapter 1

It was 8 am in the morning when I woke up. I heard someone call my name. "Bommie-ah!" Then the door opened, someone ran through my room and jumped in my bed. It's Omma.. "Good morning dear! Did you sleep well? Does your ankle hurts?" she said.

"Uhhh......... It's... I mean-- I'm okay now. No need to worry about anything!"

Well, I remembered what happened to me that night.

(Flashback)

"All right girls! Make the people go crazy in here! Arasso?(Got it?) Give your best shot! 2ne1 FIGHTING!" the floor director told us while we're heading on-stage.

It was Seoul Music Awards and we wanted our Fans to scream so loud. We're going to be wild in the stage! As the performance started, I didn't notice that my high heels were coming off already. But hopefully it didn't come off. I feel so uncomfortable with my right foot! Oh no! This is not going to happen. I continued singing with the girls with confidence.

When you feel like there's no way out, Love is the only way.

Geudae nayegeman jarhejwoyo Hangsang nayegema usojwoyo. I said Ooh~ jiltuhage haji mayo

Ooh.. jipchaghage hiaji mayo. Ajike nan sarangi duryeowoyo Ireon naege mideum-eul jwobwayo

I said Ooh~ jiltuhage haji mayo Ooh.. jipchaghage haji mayo.

I love you (I Love you) uh uh uhu..

While singing my part, I felt straps unlocking and I decided to tiptoe while dancing so I would act professionally.

The song was about to end when I finally decided to just take off both of my shoes to dance comfortably. Who cares if I'll be bashed?! You gotta have fun on stage right?!

Bom got through her barefooted performance like a pro, but it turns out she was actually panicking a little deep down inside.

Bom performed at the 22nd High 1 Seoul Music Awards held on January 31 with her fellow 2NE1 members after winning an awardthe middle of their performance of I Love You, however, One of Bom′s heels suddenly slipped off. She seemed to pull through calmly, first dancing with one foot on tiptoe and then throwing off her remaining heel to go barefoot onstage.

*end of flashback*

Everything in the car ride with my Manager went well except for the fact that Mr. Yang Hyun Suk a.k.a my Boss was already calling me ten times and I ignoring it since I left my phone on silent mode.

"Bommie-ah, Seonsangnim is calling pick up already!" Yoon Minhyeon, my Manager stated.

"what? He's calling? I can't hear it."..

"well maybe you can't hear it because it's on silent mode but it keeps on blinking everytime.Call him now, he might think you're with your Boyfriend T.o.p again."

"Aish.. Okay I'll call him now." Bom said as she picked up her phone from the stand and dialed YG's number

(PhoneCall)

"ahh.. Hi Boss. I'm sorry I didn't pick up my phone a while ago. It was on silent mode. So what was the reason you called?"

"SM Entertainment wanted to continue keeping the close ties within our artists like Psy yang Hyuna's gangnam style. SHINee's Rapper Minho and you will be performing the first cross company sub group and on our side, it's also a win because it'll help stop the dating rumors between you and Top from being spread. So, you're up for it?"

I thought for a moment and realized that he was right. It was a win-win situation. It would make up most of the time 2ne1 were not active.

"okay I agree. "