Chapter 2

"neh.. I waited his reply last night but just one reply I didn't receive anything.. I'm really worried about that guy.. minahaeyo seonsangnim(Manager).."...

"aishh! You Jenny Park! You shouldn't do that! You're supposed to sleep and got freshing up yourself.. just let him do what he wants to do.. maybe he has no signal or he got drained so he didn't answer your calls and receiving text messages..?"

"hopefully... *sighed*"

"go back to the recording studio.. fix yourself.. Mmm?"

"*smiles* neh Seonsangnim.. thank you by the way.."

Yg smiled back and Bom return to the recording studio where Minho and Seungyeol practicing their song..

"are you okay noona?" as seungyeol tapped bom's shoulder.

Bom nod her head, and scanned the lyrics.. she practice with Minho of SHINee, Minho tries to make bom happy but it didn't work..

"noona! Look at my face! It looks horrible! Kekeke." As Minho tries bom to make laugh..

Bom just smirk and continue practicing their Composed song.

Maybe I'm just a Girl who can make everything's different. Oh oh oh.

Though I'm not a Perfect Girl, you're broken heart. I've heard to mend.

Bom seems to be distructed with someone? Aishh! (Author's Side Comment.Haha)

(Minho's POV)

As she sang the chorus, I can see into her eyes she's really distracted. With who? Every minute she looks into her phone and sit at the corner. I come closer to her and tapping her shoulder to cheer her no matter what problem she has. I Came up and show being a Man to her.

"Noona? Is there something I can help?.."

She looked to me and pull me closer to her and I can feel her warm hug. I can hear to her is sobbing. I took that moment and I hugged her back as tight I could do. She lean into my shoulder and cry, cry, cry and cry! I gave her my Big Smile. "noona, say something hmmm?" as I tapping her back.

She continued crying like a aegyo.. She's too cute when she cries like a baby! A Chubby girl! Then she began to talk.. "did I cry too much." .. while pouting..

"Aniyo, just cry it out and scream noona." As I looked to her innocently. She nod her head, took her phone and call someone.

"Minho, thanks by the way!" while sobbing.

"neh(Yes).. by the way, what's all about that? Why are you crying so hard?" as Minho crossed his arm.

"*widened eyes* ahh. It's just my friend.. I mean my Special friend.."

"hmm? A special friend? Then may I know who is it noona?"..

"ahh. Yes. She is my special friend since I'm training in Yg.."..

"oh really?".... So, what's up with the Problem? As Minho confused.

"just a Friend Misunderstanding..." as bom stood up and get her purse so that Minho wouldn't ask some questions.

"ohhh.." Look puzzled.

----

Bom, Minho and Sungyeol all met up at sm. Headquarters to decide and finalize things about the first cross company sub-group.

"Your Unit is called 31:55 tough. 31 means that 3 voices can be one while 55 means cross group, Ackward cause there's no equivalent hour to 31." The CEO of Woollim said.