Chapter 3

GUYS THE LAST CHAPTER GOT DELETED AND I THINK I DELETED IT BY ACCIDENT. SO PLEASE JUST FORGET ABOUT WHAT YOU READ IN THE LAST CHAPTER (you probably don't even remember cause I haven't updated in ages lol) This is so fucked up but there's nothing I can do:( ily guys xx

...

I woke up with Brooklyn's arms wrapped around my little figure as he was slowly breathing.

All I could smell was Brooklyn's fresh cologne.

His hair was soft as always and he looked so fresh... and cute. Very cute.

I pressed my head to his chest and smiled as I closed my eyes again.

Yesterday ended so fast and it was definitely the most beautiful day of my whole life.

It was just absolutely unforgettable.

Damn, after all these years I could finally call Brooklyn my husband... That was crazy.

You have no idea how it feels to spend the rest of your life, living with your love, with your everything.

It's so hard to put my feelings into words. I just don't know how... they're indescribable.

Once again, I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Oh God..." I whispered.

Without hesitating, I got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I took my clothes off and stepped in.

The hot water was hitting my skin and it was quite relaxing.

I honestly couldn't wait for our honeymoon in Seattle. I knew it was going to be absolutely incredible.

I was so excited for it because I had never been to Seattle.

Right after I was done, I came out and wrapped a towel around my body.

Brooklyn was still sleeping... And fucking snoring.

"This sleepy ass bitch, I swear." I said to myself.

I groaned as I shook my head and threw myself on the bed and laid next to him.

I put my head on his shoulder and started to pinch his cheek because he was being way too cute.

"Wake up." I said loudly and he just groaned.

"Emily! Ugh you're hair is wet!" He groaned again.

"So wake the fuck up."

"Nope." He said. "Wait... Are you naked?" I shook my head.

He opened one of his eyes and looked at me up and down.

"You are." He said.

"No! I'm not! I'm literally covered!"

He closed his eyes and just smirked.

"Brooklyn, shut the fuck up." I said.

"I didn't say anything!" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him and got out of the bed.