Chapter 2

"Do you, Brooklyn Beckham, take your lovely wedded wife's hand in marriage? Through thick and through thin, for better or for worse, for richer or for poor, for as long as you shall live?"

"I do." Brooklyn said and had the biggest smile on his face. His smile was making me smile.

"I do." I said as I was grinning, right after the same question was asked to me.

"Now please cite your vows." The priest smiled and nodded once.

"Okay, you go first." We both said and everyone let out a laugh, so did we.

"Okay then, I'll go first." Brooklyn laughed.

"Emily, I vow to never leave you alone. I vow to always choose you and I'm sure about that. I know we've been through tough times, but it honestly didn't change anything. I still love you even though things got hard sometimes." He stated and I was tearing up.

"Brooklyn, I vow to trust you and love you until the day I die. I promise you that. I vow to never ever let you down and to never give up on us." My voice cracked at the end. "Oh my God, I'm getting so emotional." I laughed.

"Hey, can I add something real quick?" Brooklyn asked. "I also vow to love you until my last breath, okay? I will always love you and I'll never try to doubt that."

"I love you." I mouthed.

"You may kiss the bride."

"Hell, yes." Brooklyn whispered and placed his soft lips on mine.

The kiss was so gentle and passionate. The feeling I had was undescribable. All I could feel in my stomach was butterflies.

We pulled away and stared at each other's eyes as everyone was cheering.

...

After a few hours, everyone was talking and nothing much was happening.

I took a sip from my drink and looked at Brooklyn who was talking to his parents and a bunch of friends.

A smile grew on my face as soon as I spotted him. I still couldn't believe I could call Brooklyn "my husband". Wow.

He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and winked.

Who the fuck I'm kidding though? My heart melted when he winked at me.

He made his way to me as we were both smiling. He pressed his forehead to mine and closed his eyes.

"You okay?" He whispered and I nodded without any hesitation.

"Couldn't be better." I whispered back.

"Oh, my fucking God..." I said again as soon as I heard the song playing.

That song was my, well me and Brooklyn's song.

It was little things by one direction.

"Can I have this dance, Mrs. Beckham?" Brooklyn asked and I nodded with a smile on my face.

He placed his hand on my waist. I had my hand on his shoulder. Our other hands were tied up and we started to dance with the song.

"I won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth." Brooklyn sang in my ear.

"But if I do, it's you, it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you. And all these little things." I continued.

"I can't stop picturing cute little kids running in our house, oh gosh." Brooklyn stated and I laughed.

"Me too Brooklyn, me too."

I placed my head on his beating heart (where are my Ed Sheeran fans at?!) and listened to his heart beat.

God, everything about him was perfect...

I was so amazed and happy to be able to live with the person that I love endlessly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: MY EYES ARE BLOODSHOT OMG ITS 2:30 WHERE I LIVE LMAO.

Ily guys btw! Pls vote and comment!

I'm so lazy to check again lol so sorry!

Plus, it's 9/11 :( R.I.P. TO ALL THOSE BRAVE VICTIMS WE'LL NEVER FORGET.

All the motherfucking love as always. R