Continued

Still in Soul's point of view

... And my power is super human strength. I may be thin but I can still pack a punch. After I changed in the locker room, I headed out into the gym. I say my sister, Clara and friend Zee. But there was someone else with them. She had long, black hair and dark, purple eyes. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. " Alright you junior heroes, It's time for some extreme dodgeball." Yea I rock at dodgeball. Today it's gonna be girls vs. boys. That means I'll have to destroy those hopeless girls.

Ravens point of view

First day and we're playing dodgeball. "We win this for mother Russia!" Yelled Zee. The coach blew the whistle and Zee was the first to get a ball because of her teleportation. Clara and I ran and we each grabbed a ball. Zee and Clara got knocked out boys eight boys together before getting knocked out themselves. Before I knew it, I was the only girl left and there were three boys left. Two of the boys used there super speed to throw there balls really fast. Thinking fast, I dodged one and caught the other ball with ease. ( it really was easy ) Now it's two on two. Now That Zee has come back in we can finish these punks well one of them because the other guy is so hot with his Snow White hair and his blood red eyes. Wait what am I thinking lets finish this. I ran so fast that they didn't see me coming and I did a fake out and got both of the boys out. The girls side erupted into cheers and they ran to Zee and me and picked us up and we cheered to the locker room. Clara pulled me to the side for a moment. "Hey Rae I saw how you were staring at my brother soul."

I had light blush across my face, but I hid it behind my hair. "I don't know what you're talking about Clara." I replied back coolly. "Raven just admit, you like or maybe love soul." Clara said anxiously. "You know what, yes I do!" Raven said confidently. "See Clara I told you." Zee said happily. "Zee stay out of my mind." Raven said annoyed. "K but I have one more question. So your powers are super strength and dark magic." See said curiously. "Yep you guest it." Said Raven plainly.

Clara's point of view

Omg Rae and Soul would make a great couple. Also Raven is the only girl in history to ever have those type of powers. I mean its not everyday you see a girl who has super human strength and dark powers. Souls gonna have some interesting stuff in his man diary tonight. School ended quickly and Soul and I walked home together like we always do. "Hey Clare who was girl with you and Zee?" Soul must really want to know. "Her name is Raven, happy now?" I said sarcastically.

Read next chapter coming soon :p