3:Sparks?

I closed my locker and put my backpack on and turned around."Bye guys"I hugged Sarah and Valentina.Just then I was pulled by someone into the janitors closet.

"What the-I was cut off by a pair of lips landing on mine.I don't know why but I kissed back,I felt little sparks when I did that,I don't know why."jump"a familiar voice whispered seductively in my ear,I jumped and put my legs around their waist as the person put their hands on my ass.

The person asked for entrance,but I didn't allow them so they bit my lip and their tongue entered my mouth.Wait wtf am I doing!,who is this person?!.I pulled away and got down from their hands and saw it was Austin.Holy shit! i covered mouth,I ran out the room and left the school.Then a pair of hands was around my waist,"leave me the fuck alone Austin!"i turned around and saw that it was cameron.

I looked down in embarrassment,"Im sorry Cameron I thought you were someone else",he lifted my chin,"hey don't be embarrassed,its ok"he smiled and I smiled back."so do you want to go now?"he asked,"sure".We got into his car and he started driving,I started to think about what happened and what I felt when i kissed Austin.No there's nothing to think about,I don't like him,I didn't feel anything,I wont think about him,thats it.

We got out of his house and I saw a big mansion,"whoa"I said,"you like it?"Cameron said and I nodded.We walked inside and saw a lady and a girl who was around her 20s."mom,this is Rebecca,Rebecca this is my mom Gina,And this is my sister(sorry i don't know his sisters name so don't hate on me please)".

"Hi nice to meet you"His mom shook my hand as well as his sister."We're going to go to my room,so bye"Cameron said and we walked upstairs to his room.His walls were blue,ceiling was white and his floor was a white carpet."nice room"I said smiling and he smiled at me."so do you want to do science homework?"Cameron said."sure"I smiled.

"Um,can i ask you a question?"Cameron said,I looked up from my paper and fixed my glasses a bit,"sure"."what happened with you and Austin,why did you want him to stay away from you?"."oh well,you see he kind of bothers me"I say not mentioning what happened before I left school."You-not trying to be rude or anything but can we please just focus on homework"I say interrupting him.He smiled and nodded.

I checked my phone,it was 6:00pm,"fuck"I whispered.Cameron looked up from his notebook confused."sorry I have to go,I even forgot to tell my mom",I say putting my stuff back and my glasses away."its ok,I'll drive you home"he said,"thanks"I smiled and put my back pack on.

I said bye to his mom and sister,and we got into his car.I gave him my address and about 20 min later we arrived.We got out of the car and we walked to my door."thank you for inviting me to your house"I smiled,"no thank you for coming"He smiled.He started to lean in and so was I and our lips collided.Then a few seconds later a car beeped which scared us and we pulled away and we started laughing.

"Bye"He smiled and kissed my forehead,"bye" i waved as he left.
I smiled and go into my house and started jumping up and down.Just then someone coughed.I turned around and saw my mom,oh."Im so sorry mom,I went to study with someone and I forgot to tell you please forgive me"I pleaded."ok,but next time tell me","thanks mom,love you"i smiled.

---------------------------------

So I might update thursday or Friday and hope you enjoyed this chapter.
So I want to try to know my readers

Whats your favorite color?

Whats your favorite food?

Whats your favorite show?

Stay strong,Bye beautiful. ~Ana❤