8:What happened?

"Hey Becky wake up!We have to go to school"Austin says shaking me.I yawned,"what time is it?"i asked."6:00am"Austin says,"oh crap"i say rubbing my eyes and getting up quickly.I text Valentina.

B-Hey can you pick an outfit out for me I'm going to be there at 6:30 or 7:00

V-k c u later than

I change to my other clothes."Ok Austin I have to go,bye"I kiss his check.He pulls me to his chest,"No,I need to drop you off to your house"he says."fine"I smile,I say bye to Robert,Zach,and Alex.We get into Austin's car and he starts driving.He already took a shower and was already dressed.

We got there and Austin opened the door for me."thanks"I smile,he smiled back."bye"I say and kiss his check and I walk to my door and he leaves.I get into my room from the window.I check the time 6:36.Yeah i have time.I take a shower and someone knocks on my bathroom door."who is it?"I ask,"it's Valentina,jut letting you know I left your outfit on your bed,me and Sarah are going to be waiting for you downstairs so hurry up"she says."ok thanks"I say.

I get out of the shower and put lotion on my body and then get dressed,and I brush my teeth.I put my boots and pack my gym clothes and sneakers.A plain white short sleeve t-shit,gray sweatpants,white socks,and black and white nike sneakers.I grab my keys,phone and book bag and run downstairs.

"Thank god,we were ABOUT to leave"Valentina says."yeah,yeah watever".I say bye to my siblings and father and mother.After that we go into V's car."So how was your date with Cameron?"Valentina asks wiggling her eyebrows.Oh I almost forgot,she doesn't know."Actually-wait my song is coming on"she interrupted me and put the volume up.She totally forgot about the whole thing,phew.

We arrived at school and walked to my locker.On the way I saw Cameron,he looked mad and upset at the same time.Eh,whatever.I finally got there and me,Sarah,and Valentina took out the stuff we didn't need for first period.

**PE**

I went into the girls locker room and changed then I tied my hair in a ponytail and I went into the gym.

"Ok,listen up I'm going to pair you up with a partner and what you're going to do is do 40 laps and both have to do it to win and which ever pair is the first to finish wins".Oh cool,I used to be in the running team last year,it was really fun to be honest."Ok,I'm announcing the pairs!...Rebecca Gomez and Austin Mahone,Valentina and Cameron,Sarah and Alex,Tina and Zach,Brooke and Robert......".I didn't hear the rest because I walked to the laps.

I saw Cameron,oh just great I acted as if he wasn't there and walked past him next to Austin.He smiled at me and I smiled back,"Don't worry about Cameron,forget him he's a jerk...just focus on the race"he whispers to me.As the groups are next to each other."Ok,I already explained the rules,first one to finish 40 laps wins,both have to do 40 laps!,and remember no pushing,kicking,fighting or violence"the teacher says."ok get ready set...go"she says and blows the whistle.

I start running with Austin next to me,"hey were first so far"I say and austin smiles."hey I need to talk to you"Cameron says,I roll my eyes "leave me alone" and start running a bit fast but Austin and me are still next to each other but leave Cameron behind.

"How are we running at the same speed?"Austin asks as we finish the 30th lap."i dont know"i say and we keep running as Cameron and Valentina catch up i look at Austin and he nods.We start running faster leaving them behind again.I smiled at him and he smiled back.

At the last lap me and Austin were on at the same pace."ok one more"Austin says and i nod,"I need to talk to you!please!"Cameron pleaded from behind me."Save it Dallas"I say and start running faster,"woah becky slow down"Austin says and i ignore him and finally finish the lap with Austin behind.The teacher blows the whistle,"Rebecca and Austin wins!"the teacher cheered.

I caught my breath and walked to the girls locker room and then changed and stuff.The bell rang signaling the end of the period,"Hey Rebecca what happened?"Sarah asked,I shook my head,"nothing"I say and walk to lunch.

I arrive and lunch and see Austin he smiles at me and I smile back.I wave and he waves back."boo"Valentina says from behind me making me jump,"fuck,don't do that again"I say holding my chest."why didn't you wait for us?"she asked,"you guys were taking a long time"I say."sure"she says and me,her,and Sarah sit on our usual spot.

"Becky"Cameron says from behind me and hugs me.I push him off,"Leave me alone"I say."No wait listen!"he says and I look at Valentina and Sarah and they nod and leave."they died"he says and I look at him confused,"someone killed Ethan and Greyson"he says,"what how?when?"I ask."I don't know they drugged me and when I woke up I didn't know where i was...then one of my friend told me someone killed them but they don't know who"he says,"thats why you couldn't go and someone probably took your phone away and texted me"I whisper.He nods I hug him and he hugs me back,"well at least you're ok"I pull away and look at him.

Austin comes from behind me and sees me with Cameron.He looks at me and him."...hey..."I say awkwardly.

Austin's POV

What is he doing here?,wait what if he told her?.Cameron puts and arm around her waist and pulls her to him.I just ignore them and walk away.

C-the war has begun

A-it sure has

Whatever I don't need Becky I can fuck who ever the fuck I want.I can get any girl.I say and walk to the hallway.

^^^***^^^**^^^**^^^***

OK,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.VOTE PLEASE :) <3.HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND STAY BEAUTIFUL,BYE. ~Ana❤