Chapter 1

*Chyna's P.O.V

"Do you Paul Robinson take Julie Parrish to be your lawful wedded wife?" The priest said. I was standing behind Julie. This wedding was so beautiful. I loved weddings so much. I just think that the thought of love was amazing. The big plus to this wedding was the bridesmaids' dresses.
I was glad my dad was getting married again after what happened to my mother. My mother was diagnosed with several mental illnesses and was shipped to a nut house. For a while she was getting the help she needed but then I guess she just couldn't take it anymore and her nurse found her dead. They didn't know the cause of her death and if they did I wouldn't want to know. I didn't want to know if she suffered or not. Mainly because she was my mother and she was so caring and loving. If you ask for my opinion I'd say she didn't deserve to be shipped off to a mental hospital. She acted completely normal and was never a threat to anyone around her.
"You may kiss the bride." The priest finally said. Julie and my dad kissed and everyone clapped. Now it was off to the reception and I really hoped it would go well. I barely knew anyone here. I mean I know Myles and Jake but I never really talked to them. I guess it was a good thing that my dad let me invite my best friend, Harmony. I met Harmony when I used to visit my mom. She would be there visiting her uncle. We were waiting to be told we could go see the person we came to see and we just started talking and we became best friends.

I walked off the stage behind my dad and Julie. The crowd of people followed them to their limo which would take them to where the reception was taking place. I waited until the limo drove away. "That was a beautiful wedding." Harmony said putting her arm around my shoulders. "Yeah." I said slightly unenthusiastically. "What's wrong? Are you not happy that your dad is married now?" Harmony said grabbing my shoulders and turning me towards her. I avoided making eye contact. "Its not that. I'm just used to seeing my dad and my mom together." I said finally looking in her eyes. "I understand." She said pulling me in for a hug. "Hey Chyna. You ready to go?" Myles said walking up to me and Harmony. We were going to ride with Myles and Jake to the reception. "Yep." Harmony said smiling from ear to ear. "I believe he was talking to me." I said sarcastically. "He said your name but was talking to both of us." Harmony said in an annoyed tone. I just rolled my eyes and followed Myles to his Range Rover. I think Harmony likes Myles but I'm not sure because she hasn't told me yet. Which is weird because she tells me everything. Maybe she was afraid to tell me because he's my step brother now. Either that or she's afraid of rejection which I don't know why she would be. She is a very gorgeous girl. She's 5'4", has long straight blonde hair, green eyes, and she's not too skinny she has curves and on top of her looks, she has a great personality.

We made it to the reception and as we pulled up, my dad and Julie were walking into the building. "I have to go set up real quick." Jake said getting out of the car quickly. Jake was DJing for the reception. From what I heard, he's a really good DJ. I haven't really heard anything from him. "So Paul said he has a surprise for us after the reception apparently." Myles said. "Oh great. My dad and his surprises." I said slightly annoyed. Whenever he has a surprise, it usually changes my life in a dramatic way. "Don't worry. Let's just go have fun." Harmony said patting my shoulder. I got out of Myles' car and headed to the reception.

******************************
A/N: I hope you enjoyed the prologue and the first chapter. This is a new thing I'm trying, writing a fan fiction where I'm not the main character that is.

I've been trying to describe things better and go into detail about what the characters are thinking because I'm not too experienced with that.

Please vote/comment and add this book to your library. It would mean the world to me ❤❤

Social media

Twitter: hyphyxkamfam
Personal Instagram: sorryimshayna
KAM fan Instagram: hyphyxkamfam
Kik: Shayna_Donnelly

Song: Do It Again by Pia Mia feat. Tyga & Chris Brown